What's new

Tekken 7 General Discussion Thread - OP Updated With All Tekken Info

Smoke_Of_Finland

Believe in the hop kick
Match-ups and tiers are definitely a thing when it comes to higher levels. My friend who is Fujin with both Kazumi and Katarina, we play shit tons and try to help each other as much as possible. I completely destroy his Kazumi as Heihachi 4/5 times, only time I lose is when I make clear errors. When he plays Katarina, he beats me 4/5 times, sometimes 3 rounds straight. Mostly if he loses it's due to whiffing and getting launched with EWGF, ie clear errors. I let him get away with some BS and I think I'd need to lab Katarina again but season 2 Katarina is def legit.

With that said though I think Heihachi is definitely all kinds of bullshit in online conditions. The full crouch sweep vs mid mix-up is very difficult to block and f3 and df2 are pretty much impossible to whiff punish at neutral, you run into either pressing buttons and you get launched.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Man, I was wondering when we were finally going to see new characters. Seems like it's been ages.

I'm going to be looking to Julia though, so the wait isn't over.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Just hoping there is a Season 3, there is a slot for 6 or 7 more characters
My guess is, every TTT2 character that its not a clone its going to be in the game.

So S3, its probably, Jun, Kuni, Zafina, Bruce, Baek, That mobile guy named Rodeo.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Actually gonna hop back on this game today to try the new characters. Not too much of a fan or Armor King and Marduk but gonna give em a try.

A lot of ppl are excited that Julia is a streamer. HA! That will get the nerds are hard. :p

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
So has anybody gone back into this game to try the new characters? Not too much of a Marduk or AK. Guess im more excited for Julia and Negan.

Who do you enjoy playing more?

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Shiiiiit! I tried branching out trying the new characters but....meh....really dont interest me that much. I wants my Julia and Negan
I dont get why negan is in the game but he does look like he will be fun. I think ge was the best character in the walking dead and after seeing him crack pauls head i like him even more.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I dont get why negan is in the game but he does look like he will be fun. I think ge was the best character in the walking dead and after seeing him crack pauls head i like him even more.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
That shit looked more like a fatality than a Rage Art lol