What's new

Target Acquired : Sektor Combo Thread

j.k tu j.k tu

or j.k tu b2flamethrower

j.k tu into anything basically.

(i usually do j.k tu j.k extu b2flamethrower as its around 30% and makes my opponent scared of jumping)

ryublaze

Noob
Hi I'm new here.

I made a combo video not too long ago. I thought of most of these combos myself. Thanks to Gamin_Guru and Bild-Slash for showing me that you can link a combo after B2, 1.

Sorry about not including the 1, 2, 2, X-Ray combo for Human Sektor (which is awesome). I didn't know about that until after I made the video. You can find exact combo inputs in the video description.

ManjoumeThunder

Just a mark
Very impressive, though I have suggestions.

I personally wouldn't enhance the flamethrower, doesn't give a significant damage increase for using precious bar. Same goes for EXtoward missile. With Sektor, your meter should go into a homing missile or enhanced teleport uppercut, but limit your exTU to one per combo (as well as breaker). This is because at the last one, you just add a little more damage without the juggle. If you wanna end with TU, just stick with 1 EX version unless you think it'd make a difference.

ryublaze

Noob
I appreciate the effort you out into this. Curious that you didn't put in the 53% 1 meter combo, though.
Thanks. What is the 53% 1 meter combo? I didn't show the highest damaging combos Sektor can do. The point of the video is to show what different possibilities he can do during each interval in his combos. (reason why I ended some combos with B2, 1 instead of B2, Flame Burner)

Robotic

Gentleman.
Situational, but it DOES have it's place in a match. With all the things your opponent may be thinking about when playing a legit Sektor, the upmissile will land, on occasion. Anyway:

upmissile, jp, 12b1, f44, TU, b34, extu, b2, torch dat ass. 53%

Finish with b21 instead, 52%

Finish with Ex flame (stupid), 54%

ryublaze

Noob
Situational, but it DOES have it's place in a match. With all the things your opponent may be thinking about when playing a legit Sektor, the upmissile will land, on occasion. Anyway:

upmissile, jp, 12b1, f44, TU, b34, extu, b2, torch dat ass. 53%

Finish with b21 instead, 52%

Finish with Ex flame (stupid), 54%
Oh, I see. I was thinking about adding a BnB section to the video description but it'll say it's too long. Did you know F4, 3 will add 1 extra % than F4, 4 most of the time if done in a long combo? I know it doesn't look like it but I think the damage scaling has something to do with it.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Oh, I see. I was thinking about adding a BnB section to the video description but it'll say it's too long. Did you know F4, 3 will add 1 extra % than F4, 4 most of the time if done in a long combo? I know it doesn't look like it but I think the damage scaling has something to do with it.
Stand alone it is actually 1% less, no? Don't quote me on that because I'm not playing, but if I remember correctly, F4,3 will deal 1% LESS. If done in a combo, I can't see how it will reverse the effects...

ryublaze

Noob
Stand alone it is actually 1% less, no? Don't quote me on that because I'm not playing, but if I remember correctly, F4,3 will deal 1% LESS. If done in a combo, I can't see how it will reverse the effects...
Try doing the same combo twice, except replace F4, 4 with F4, 3 during the 2nd time. It should do 1% more. It is also shown in the video I posted (one of the first combos). Sorry about the numbers being hard to read, but I believe it should say 44% first, then 45% for the combo after that.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Try doing the same combo twice, except replace F4, 4 with F4, 3 during the 2nd time. It should do 1% more. It is also shown in the video I posted (one of the first combos). Sorry about the numbers being hard to read, but I believe it should say 44% first, then 45% for the combo after that.
Interesting... Replacing as you suggested yields the exact same damage. As stand alone moves, f44 is 13% while f43 is 11%. Using f43 will make both combo enders (b21 and b2 melt-that-face) come out to the same 53%. Compare that to the 52% 53% I posted earlier.

Side note: performing b34, TU, f44, EXTU, b2 torch does 37%. Replace f44 with f43 and its 38%....weird.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Yh I've always noticed f43 did more dmg in a combo than f44, at first I thought it'd be something to do with dmg scaling but both are 2 hits so it doesn't make too much sense. Still its better to use f44 I think, can't remember last time I used f43 but I think the timing was stricter after the TU or something, although for any1 who manages to mess up the f44 in TU input online the f43 might not be a bad idea.

As fars as high dmg (and impractical) combo's go would this be it?

Homing missle, Up missle, jp 12 b1 njp f43 TU jk exTU b2 enhanced flame.

Njp is pointless btw even after getting down reptiles I still can't get sektor's down and not worth losing most of the combo for it. Also I havn't ever done the homing missle into up missle to a combo but froth both the hitstuns the two missles create it should work I guess, GL landing it though.

Also I cbb testing right now but after launch but would jk TU f44/f43 ex TU do more dmg then f44/f43 Tu jk ex TU? The first option is a lot harder wonder if you get anything for it.

Creepy00

Noob
Would you guys there is a difference between Normal Sektor with Sektor Mk3 Outfit? Like Probably Better ex TU etc.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Would you guys there is a difference between Normal Sektor with Sektor Mk3 Outfit? Like Probably Better ex TU etc.
I heard Tom Brady saying the MK3 outfits and the out outfits that came out with the compatibility packs were not actual costumes but just the characters you've seen in the challenge tower. So all the alternates like MK3 Cyrax play like cyrax before the patches so he still has bomb trap etc.

I don't think sektor's actually been changed, so unless he has then MK3 sek should be exactly the same as robo sek.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Random combo:

TU f4 b1

Good more damaging alternative to f2b1 and meterless ofc if you want to send them full screen which is useful against people like subzero, cage etc.

I know his best combo of TU is b21 f34 but GL landing that consistently online, eventhough the f34 is guaranteed after b21 straight away unless they make it super easy to time the combo will always be a bit iffy for me lol.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
new 51% one meter corner combo

1,2,b+1, jumpkick~EXteleupper, b+2,1, 1,2,2~flamethrower

the ex teleport should set the opponent back in the corner if you time the jumpkick right, which is pretty easy

ryublaze

Noob
new 51% one meter corner combo

1,2,b+1, jumpkick~EXteleupper, b+2,1, 1,2,2~flamethrower

the ex teleport should set the opponent back in the corner if you time the jumpkick right, which is pretty easy
That combo is shown in my combo video above and posted in the wall combo thread (last page) at the top. It is pretty nifty, especially how the JK, EX TU turns Sektor back around.

Dante

Noob
b34 xx TU, b21, b34 xx ex TU, b2 flame = 43% one bar from a low starter.

heres what i thing the most dmging combos are:

Sektor combos:

no meter:

(up missile)j.p, 12b1, nj.p, f44 TU, b34 TU = 41% (47%)
(up missile)j.p, b2 TU, b21, b34 TU= 41% (47%)
(up missile) j.p, b34 TU, b21, b34 TU= 38% (44%)
up missile, TU, b21, b34 TU= 37%

1bar:

(up missile) j.p, 12b1, nj.p, f44 TU, b34 ex TU, b2 flame= 48% (54%)
(up missile) j.p, 12b1, instajump TU, b21, b34 ex TU, b2 flame= 51% (56%)
(up missile) j.p b2 TU, b21, b34 ex TU, b2 flame = 52% (59%)
(up missile) j.p, b34 TU, b21, b34 ex TU, b2 flame= 46% (52%)
up missile, TU, b21, b34 ex TU, b2 flame = 48%

others:

ex up missile, up missile, TU, b21, b34 ex TU, b2 flame= 54%
anti air j.p, f2 TU, b2 flame= 17%
anti air j.p, f2 TU, j,K ex TU, b2 flame= 24%
anti air j.k TU, f44 TU= 26%
anti air j.k TU, f44 ex TU, b2 flame= 38%

corner:

j.p, 12b1, b21, 12, 12, 122= 47%

xray:

(up missile) j.p, b2 TU, b21, 12 xray= 54% (59%)

Let me know if i miss sth.