What's new

Target Acquired : Sektor Combo Thread

DaeDraug

Noob
TU, f+4, b+2~Flame Burner - 23% This is my bnb off TU
TU, nj.p f+4,4~TU - 24% the timing for nj.p is really strict here

UpMissilie, j.p, b+2~TU, nj.p, f+4,4~Ex TU, b+2~Ex Flame Burner - 55% My most damaging combo.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
best combos without use of meter:

Launch, dash 2, dash 1,2, b+2,1

high damage wall combo with no meter:

Launch, b+2,1, 1,2, 1,2,2 flamethrower or missile

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
on that note, 1,2,b+1, f+4, dash jumpkick~TU, jumpkick~EX TU, b+2,1 or b+2~flamethrower... 47%

Greven

Noob
its also possible to do
1,2,b+1, n.j1, f+4,4~TU, jumpkick~EX TU, b+2,1(47%) or b+2~flamethrower (48%)

DaeDraug

Noob
I know it's kinda late, but after the hotfix TP, b+2,1, b+3,4~TP became really easy to land.
No dashes or stric timing, just try to land first b+2 asap.
31% no metter, good setup for up missiles.

TP, b+2,1, b+3,4~EX TP, b+2~burner for really good dmg.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
best damage off of 1,2,b+1 using one or more meter:

1,2,b+1, instajump TU, b+2,1, b+3,4~EX TU, b+2,1 or b+2~EX flame - 48% and 50% respectively.

with no meter:
1,2,b+1, back j.k~TU, b+2,1, 1,1,b+1 - 40%

also a corner X-ray combo

1,2,b+1, f+4, b+2,1, 1,2,2~X-ray - 53%

Hey guys im new to this site but im from another MK site..i have a 53% 1 meter Sektor combo. The timing is a bit strict but if you hit the f44 properly the EXTU wont be that difficult. Basically wait a hair after the 12b1 to hit the f4 4 so it launches the opponent as high as possible.

upmissle j.p 12b1 f4 4 TU j.k EXTU b2b1

and a 39% corner combo

12b1 j.k 12b1 122flamethrower

Sektroll

Noob
So far, I have been using the following:

j.p, 12b1, j.k, TU, f4 4, EXTU, b2, flame
j.p, 12b1, j.k, TU, f4 4, EXTU, j.k, TU

j.p, 12b1, f4, j.k, TU, j.k, EXTU, b2, flame
j.p, 12b1, f4, j.k, TU, j.k, EXTU, j.k, TU

Best damage I have seen for 1 bar (everything as early as possible, not very practical)
up missile, j.p, 12b1, jump back instant TU, b2b1, b34, EX TU, b2, flame 56%

more to come, esp cool corner combos with the gravity bug working in our favor :)

So far, I have been using the following:

j.p, 12b1, j.k, TU, f4 4, EXTU, b2, flame
j.p, 12b1, j.k, TU, f4 4, EXTU, j.k, TU

j.p, 12b1, f4, j.k, TU, j.k, EXTU, b2, flame
j.p, 12b1, f4, j.k, TU, j.k, EXTU, j.k, TU

Best damage I have seen for 1 bar (everything as early as possible, not very practical)
up missile, j.p, 12b1, jump back instant TU, b2b1, b34, EX TU, b2, flame 56%

more to come, esp cool corner combos with the gravity bug working in our favor :)
omg i never knew you could link b34 after b2b1! that is awesome...thank you so much Sektroll, i've mained sektor pretty much since the game came out and knew all of his BnB's except this one! great maximum damage off of a single TU.. TU b2b1 b3b4 extu b2flamethrower for 42%. You are my hero.

Sektroll

Noob
omg i never knew you could link b34 after b2b1! that is awesome...thank you so much Sektroll, i've mained sektor pretty much since the game came out and knew all of his BnB's except this one! great maximum damage off of a single TU.. TU b2b1 b3b4 extu b2flamethrower for 42%. You are my hero.
Glad you like it, but don't thank me, thank DaeDraug in a post a few above mine. You should read this whole thread as there are a lot of other great posts.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
iirc there was a corner combo I was experimenting with yesterday. It went something like this:

up.missile, j.p, 1,2,b+1, f+4, pause, 2, 2,1, 1,2, 1,2, 1,2,2, Flame

it did around ~40% damage

and my favorite X-Ray combo: up.missile, j.p, b+2, X-Ray

King

Sig Maker
I found this 44%, 11-hit, 1 meter combo:

12B1 jk TU jk EX TU B34 TU.

It is hard to do, but gives you points for flashiness :D

Creepy00

Noob
Sektor has wide range of combos, i guess it pays for his defense. Anyway, simpler combo that will still do decent damage are:
<- 4,2, teleportation, jump kick, Ex teleportation, <- 2, flame or <- 2,1.
Up missile, teleportation, jump kick, Ex teleportation,<- 2, flame or <- 2,1. (works in any range as long up missile connects or you will be punish)
2,1, teleportation, jump kick, ex teleportation, <- 2, flame or <- 2,1
I wouldn't recommended to use Xray with sektor cause pretty much his bnb do exact or more damage than his combo X ray, plus Breaker is fundamental to sektor since he is one of the characters that can be easily trap.

King

Sig Maker
Sektor has wide range of combos, i guess it pays for his defense. Anyway, simpler combo that will still do decent damage are:
<- 4,2, teleportation, jump kick, Ex teleportation, <- 2, flame or <- 2,1.
Up missile, teleportation, jump kick, Ex teleportation,<- 2, flame or <- 2,1. (works in any range as long up missile connects or you will be punish)
2,1, teleportation, jump kick, ex teleportation, <- 2, flame or <- 2,1
I wouldn't recommended to use Xray with sektor cause pretty much his bnb do exact or more damage than his combo X ray, plus Breaker is fundamental to sektor since he is one of the characters that can be easily trap.
How much damage do each of those combos do?

Creepy00

Noob
How much damage do each of those combos do?
<- 4,3, teleportation, jump kick, Ex teleportation, <- 2, flame or <- 2,1. 36% damage
Up missile, teleportation, jump kick, Ex teleportation,<- 2, flame or <- 2,1. 38% damage
2,1, teleportation, jump kick, ex teleportation, <- 2, flame or <- 2,1. 36%
Using the flame instead of 1, add 1% damage more lol

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
was practicing that combo today. It's so awesome

How do you get the timing down for that combo? I managed to get about 5/10 times but they didn't have a specific feel.

What do you do to link the b3 b4 after b2 b1? I tried waiting a millisecond after the TU for b2 b1 but that doesn't seem to help and dashing takes away the timing for b3 b4.

Help!

@up

Same for me, it is the enemy falling too fast (or too slow online) for me to time b3,4 effectively after b2,1. The proper timing seem to be a bit strict, or 1hour spent on it might not be enough to grasp it, in my case.

Also, sometimes foe is falling too far to catch him with b3,4. Kinda irritating.

Looking forward to clues from someone who use it constantly :).

Creepy00

Noob
How do you get the timing down for that combo? I managed to get about 5/10 times but they didn't have a specific feel.

What do you do to link the b3 b4 after b2 b1? I tried waiting a millisecond after the TU for b2 b1 but that doesn't seem to help and dashing takes away the timing for b3 b4.

Help!
b3 b4? don't you mean <- 4,3?
Or you mean -> 3,4? Either case the timing is just as soon 4 or 3 hits then teleport. Tell me which string you trying to do and i can you help even more