What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
So the MK wikia page seems convinced that her variations are Kobu Jutsu, Dragon Naginata and Pyromancer. Not that it's really a source or anything

I actually kinda hope this possible load of shit is the truth. Doesn't sound bad at all.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
So the MK wikia page seems convinced that her variations are Kobu Jutsu, Dragon Naginata and Pyromancer. Not that it's really a source or anything

I actually kinda hope this possible load of shit is the truth. Doesn't sound bad at all.
It is because its in the game in the bottom left corner while playing online.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I'm surprised Tawn-yuh is this close to the release.

Just read her bio, I guess they retconned her betraying Edenia. Now she's all like "Bring Edenia back, it was dope AF."
It's a new timeline! It never existed for her to betray. I'm sure she'll get to it eventually. ;)

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Fellow Tanya fans want a great laugh?
Dark skinned people are all brown people with different shade.They call brown people Black and Red when they are brown. All brown people lets just be at
peace that we are a brown family and non white
I suggest you stop feeling sorry for yourself. It's incredibly obvious that you have a serious victim complex.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
All this stupid fucking sjw bullshit is going to make me vomit.
She got her fucking skin changed. She is her original design. Drop it.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I hope she isn't wearing yellow in her P2 color. What if the black on her costume was white? I think it would look so good on her.

ErMac333

Noob
Would be nice if her second color was purple like in MK4! But it could create some conflict with Mileena, so maybe black/grey/silver like her other MK4 color would probably suit her really fine :D

cfw

Toys can't save you!
Would be nice if her second color was purple like in MK4! But it could create some conflict with Mileena, so maybe black/grey/silver like her other MK4 color would probably suit her really fine :D
You think so? They could do different darker/more vibrant shade or just invert the colors.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
In Jason forum a tester told us days before his lauch,more or less.the variations. Has anybody knows at least her gameplay style yet?

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Not really, all we know are the names of her variations...everything else is just speculation
Thanks, I hope she would have at least one variation NOT like Kitana,Mileena,etc...I mean something brawler/grappler/hardhitting style and not based in proyectiles,teleports,etc... well,I´m waiting for Tremor :p:(

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I know it's silly, but I'm excited to change my little mood selector on here to a Tanya variation! Can't wait to see which one I like best.

cfw

Toys can't save you!
I think it makes sense for them to release a Tanya video tomorrow... Right? : D

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
i think we'll be waiting until the demo on monday to be honest. But would be nice to atleast see a quick trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.