What's new

General/Other - Tanya Tanya Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I'm just as impatient for her as the next guy but I'd rather wait and get something good than get it early and bugged out the sockets.
Just saying.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
I'm just as impatient for her as the next guy but I'd rather wait and get something good than get it early and bugged out the sockets.
Just saying.
I'm a little bit more excited for the patch that comes with her.

I want to see all the salt that comes with it.

Jyakotu

The traitor to Edenia and to all the realms!
So Tanya is finally out for Kombat Pass owners I'm assuming and the rest of us have to wait early June to buy her?

Jyakotu

I saw some statuses about her being out and then people in here posting videos of her arcade ending and in-game quotes, so I just assumed she was here already.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
I am hoping there's an announcement for a reveal stream tomorrow for Tanya. A trailer in the morning then the stream in the afternoon. Followed by her arrival on Tuesday for Kombat Pack owners.
SIGH! One can only wish right, LOL The wait is almost over.

Jyakotu

I know, this wait is really killing me. I won't get back into the game until Tanya is available for purchase.

Jyakotu

I'm surprised Tawn-yuh is this close to the release.

Just read her bio, I guess they retconned her betraying Edenia. Now she's all like "Bring Edenia back, it was dope AF."
Did they? Huh, I always thought her betraying Edenia was more akin to her feeling like her actions we right in her eyes, despite being perceived as evil by others. Kind of like the anti-hero thing: their personality and actions may not seem typically heroic, but they still end up fighting for the overall greater good, even if that isn't their true intention.

Last edited:

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Did they? Huh, I always thought her betraying Edenia was more akin to her feeling like her actions we right in her eyes, despite being perceived as evil by others. Kind of like the anti-hero thing: their personality and actions may not seem typically heroic, but they still end up fighting for the overall greater good, even if that isn't their true intention.
I wouldn't say she did it for the greater good, more like she did it to save her own ass. Whether she is truly "good" or "evil" is irrelevant, she sides with who she feels will be more beneficial to her at that present time. I believe she betrayed Edenia because she felt she would have a better chance of surviving at Shinnok's side rather than fighting against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.