What's new

Guide - Dragon Naginata Tanya Dragon Naginata Full Advanced Guide + Combos + Setups + Tech

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Great guide! Question: I have problem landing the J2 after the second Pogo. Most of the time it whiffs or if I delay it too much, it doesn't combo. Any tips? Even if you have some tips for the Pogos too!
It took me a while to get, but I can now do the JI2 into pogo twice and get a full combo. Just practice the speed at which you do the pogo / J2 and it'll be easy once u figure out the timing.

Lanqu

Noob
Two questions:
1. Is there any real use of b1? The only thing I've found its has rather good advantage on cancel out of tp. But that's all.
2. Is Aerial df4 safe if blocked on the knees level? I saw Yungmonster using that a lot.

Two questions:
1. Is there any real use of b1? The only thing I've found its has rather good advantage on cancel out of tp. But that's all.
2. Is Aerial df4 safe if blocked on the knees level? I saw Yungmonster using that a lot.
B1 has no significant uses haha, but it is alright, and no its not, its safer though.

Yeah one of my go-to combos, Ji2 pogo Ji2 pogo Ji2 34 Ex Tele NJP Ji3 Tele Ji2 F2 Swing Kick used to do about 41% now it's giving me 35%. Great. 2 hits of armor on Ex Swing Kick? Cool, I guess.
Yeah and the corner one with 2 bars that used to do 49 % does 41 % now , what the hell

Last edited:
Guys ill be updating the thread shortly! I will be graduating from university on friday so give me a little time. Ill also update pyromancer and kobu threads and release a final synopsis on tanya in week, also a brand new combo video! Stay tuned and thank you everyone who has been checking my content! Means a lot!

KGA Prosaic

RM Prosaic
Guys ill be updating the thread shortly! I will be graduating from university on friday so give me a little time. Ill also update pyromancer and kobu threads and release a final synopsis on tanya in week, also a brand new combo video! Stay tuned and thank you everyone who has been checking my content! Means a lot!

Tell me which variation and I'll help update the combo %