What's new

Combo List - Tanya Tanya Combo Thread

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
"(8 frame punish) 112~df3, d2~f2, j1, 24~df3, d2~f2, j1, 2u3, njp, 4, 12, 34~bf2 (41%)"

Whats this 12 shit near the end that aint a button?

Lanqu

Noob
Here goes nice KJ corner combo of the ex projectile, easy to pull of and does 1% more dmg then other: B13+4, ex df2, f3 full charge, 4, 11, 112, df2, df1, df2 = 37%

Dragon Naginata meterless corner

(8 frame punish) 112~df3, d2~f2, j1, 24~df3, d2~f2, j1, 2u3, njp, 4, 12, 34~bf2 (41%)

(8 frame punish) 112~df3, d2~f2, j1, 24~df3, d2~f2, j1, 2u3, njp, 4, 34~db4 (40%) Better oki than above

(10 frame punish) 24~df3, d2~f2, j1, 24~df3, d2~f2, j1, 2u3, njp, 4, 12, 34~bf2 (42%)

(10 frame punish) 24~df3, d2~f2, j1, 24~df3, d2~f2, j1, 2u3, njp, 4, 34~db4 (41%) better oki than above

(13 frame advancing mid) f2~df3, d2~f2, j1, 24~df3, d2~f2, j1, 2u3, njp, 4, 12, 34~bf2 (41%)

(13 frame advancing mid) f2~df3, d2~f2, j1, 24~df3, d2~f2, j1, 2u3, njp, 4, 34~db4 (40%) better oki than above
Hi guys, fellow dn tanya user over here.

I have a question about this combo you have posted: how, exactly, I have to land the j1? While I have no difficult in land it after double pole jump, I can never land it after a single pole jump.

Can you please give me some tips?

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Hi guys, fellow dn tanya user over here.

I have a question about this combo you have posted: how, exactly, I have to land the j1? While I have no difficult in land it after double pole jump, I can never land it after a single pole jump.

Can you please give me some tips?
This is actually trickier midscreen, because in the corner it actually pushes your opponent out further. Was awkward at first but became easier after getting down the timing.

Best tip is... Let's say your on the left side. While coming down with the first D2, you'll notice it will push your opponent towards the left. Jumping immediately off of the pole will make this more difficult. The longer you wait in the window that you have to combo this, the further your opponent will be, making the jip hit more consistently.

So basically, wait a few frames before jumping off the pole after the D2. Use 1 as your jip.

Hope that helps.

Dean

On The Grind
OK, I just started using Tanya today. I am a Kano main and I need a strong character to accommodate my bad matchups that I have with Kano.

Which is almost all of them. Heh

MAIN REASON FOR POST!

Normally I can mess around with a combo I've seen or an idea I have and make it a reality within decent time frame.

For some reason the Tele Combos are making my life miserable. I need some input, advice, video, instruction, whatever I can get so that I can so this consistently and know that I have it at my disposal if I need it in a match.

I will launch a character, JIK, Tele, Whiff. I hold down 2, whiff, I hold D1, whiff.

A lot of times I won't even get the JIK to even come out, this I realize is a timing issue but I can't even accidently hit this thing to even pick up the timing issue I'm having.

I'm sure this is something that others have had trouble with as well but I watch videos of ppl making it look easy and I need to be able to do the same.

Help me please!!! <3

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Can someone explain how to connect staff stance after f2 tp or 112 tp consistently , sometimes it just wont connect and ends the combo
Don't want to mash it, and don't won't to miss the window to combo wish is not really tight, but not huge either. A good visual indicator is as soon as she reappears from her teleport, D2 then.

KGA Prosaic

RM Prosaic
I'm not sure if stated in the previous comments but I've been struggling to find a nice amout of damage in the corner off a viable opener. No 50 frame start up shit.
(Opener) EX Rekkas njp 4 34xxRekkas
B31 = 37%
B2 = 35%
B1 2+4 = 40%
112 = 35%
F2 = 38%
24 = 39%

If anyone finds something stronger please let me know.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Hi guys. Another corner variant of Kobu jutsu meterless combo I came up with (to me its easier then the jif option and dose more dmg)
2u3, njp,4,34,db4 = 8 hits 31%. If its been known then sorry. I was away from the game for sometime.

KGA Prosaic

RM Prosaic
Hi guys. Another corner variant of Kobu jutsu meterless combo I came up with (to me its easier then the jif option and dose more dmg)
2u3, njp,4,34,db4 = 8 hits 31%. If its been known then sorry. I was away from the game for sometime.

Try this out,
2u3 njp 4 4 112xxRekkas
11 hits for 34%

Last edited:

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
I cannot for the life of me land Dragon Naginatas combos. Midscreen after "112~DF3, D2~F2" I cannot get the Ji1 to connect. What am I doing wrong

KGA Prosaic

RM Prosaic
I cannot for the life of me land Dragon Naginatas combos. Midscreen after "112~DF3, D2~F2" I cannot get the Ji1 to connect. What am I doing wrong
Go to training and practice against these three characters till you get it off without a problem. Kitana (should be the easiest), Quan, and Goro. Against large body hurtbox characters I go for the 10/10 rule.
112xxdf3 d2 njp 34xxdb4