What's new

Taking Signature Requests

JrK

Probably Drunk
King, just curious if you were still taking requests. I'm sure you're just busy! <3

hardwire

Noob
i have a sig request

i would like smoke geting his arms and legs blown off by raiden with the caption saying thanks online for gimping me.

King

Sig Maker
Just as a head's up for everyone (including myself,) these are the people who are in line for signature requests. Sorry for the delays everyone; I've been a bit busy. Don't worry, I WILL GET TO YOUR REQUEST.

If you're still doing these I'd like to request a badass Klassic Scorpion all fiery and hell-ish and such, with Goregasmic written in it somewhere. Thanks in advance if you decide to do this, these all look amazing man.

if you can make me one with
bo rai'cho,mk9 kabal, mk3 reptile, in that order (right to left)
color scheme : red orange yellow to green, in that order (right to left)
and "ANONY1V1OUS" somewhere on it,
would be amazing, thanks!

King - You're the man.

Could I get a Kabal / Mileena sig?

Preferably black/red - you can put JrK on it.

Thank you for your time. It will be greatly appreciated !!!

i have a sig request

i would like smoke geting his arms and legs blown off by raiden with the caption saying thanks online for gimping me.
I'm gonna put this one on hold until I can record that scene you want with my PVR.

King, just curious if you were still taking requests. I'm sure you're just busy! <3
Yes, I am still taking them but I've been a bit busy lately. I will get to them all however.

Doctor_Rouse

Mileena Player
Can I possibly get one with Mileena and Sakura together. Would love for it to be purple as well with the words, "GrandMaster Doc of the Lin Kuei" in it. I would greatly appreciate it. I'm making a team and I'm hoping to get some things started here soon. Thanks.

Just as a head's up for everyone (including myself,) these are the people who are in line for signature requests. Sorry for the delays everyone; I've been a bit busy. Don't worry, I WILL GET TO YOUR REQUEST.

Holy shit man, that's incredible. Thank you soooo much, it's ridiculous how badass that is.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Thats so fucking hot!!

Any chance to get something similar? Maybe Rain in Rain? even if its a purple palette swap of the MK9 Retro costumes or even straight up MKT Rain.... :D

Raiden works too, MK1, MK2 or MK9 tho. No 3d era anything.

King

Sig Maker
Can I possibly get one with Mileena and Sakura together. Would love for it to be purple as well with the words, "GrandMaster Doc of the Lin Kuei" in it. I would greatly appreciate it. I'm making a team and I'm hoping to get some things started here soon. Thanks.

Sunny

Noob
These sigs are amazing King every single one of them is great!

Whenever you have time can you make a Kenshi Kabal one. I trust your sense of style do whatever you want with it just put
Sunny somewhere on it. Thanks so much!

King

Sig Maker
Thats so fucking hot!!

Any chance to get something similar? Maybe Rain in Rain? even if its a purple palette swap of the MK9 Retro costumes or even straight up MKT Rain.... :D

Raiden works too, MK1, MK2 or MK9 tho. No 3d era anything.

You didn't specify any text so if you want any, let me know and I'll get to work.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Can you do a Sub-Zero one for me? I prefer the Bi-Han costume. Alt 2 that is to the normal one.

Tim Static

Adminerator

You didn't specify any text so if you want any, let me know and I'll get to work.

HOLY FUCKING FUCK SHIT BALLS

Thats soooo fucking sick dude!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW

THANK YOU!!! :D :D :D

But yea if you could get just STATIC or static on there, that would be amazing! :confused: <3

Doctor_Rouse

Mileena Player
No problem :p
Aight. I got a challenge for you. I hope you will accept this piece. Can I PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE have (Manners are very useful!) Mileena, Kitana, and Jade together showing their different colors with there MK3 outfit. Raining like Statics picture, With the different colors of course, and the name "Lethal Reliance" on it and somewhere my name "Doctor Rouse." on it to. Kinda wanna test your limit.

King

Sig Maker
Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of signatures lately; I was on vacation and I just came back. I will start working on all of these requests when I wake up later today lol (it's 2:31 AM here.) I also fixed the bandwidth issue on my photobucket so all the pictures in this thread should be fine.