What's new

Taking Signature Requests

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Could you perhaps make me a Mileena sig, with "Don't be mad" in it. Make it as dark/evil as you see fit :)

Would you be willing to make me one that includes Sub-Zero, Quan Chi, and Nightwolf in it? Or any combination thereof? With my GT?

I'll give you cheesecake and a coupon for a hug!

mhtdtr

Ancestors, give me strength!
incredible work! can i ask for a signature with nightwolf and the name MKEdenia mhtdtr on it? the example in the first page is awesome, something like that will be amazing! thanks in advance

TrickyNick

Weather Man
Hey king if u are still taking request it be amazing if u could find the time to make a rain sig with the word "tricky" in there...If u cant do the rain then a noobsaibot shadowing a reptile with the word "tricky" would be pretty sweet...nice sigs by the way they all look great:)

Edit: Had a idea if it would be possible, how about the ninja form of rain with cool lighting and the words "Make It Rain".

King, I've been admiring that Reptile sig you made for IniquityDM for almost a month now, and he finally changed to a different sig...I asked him, and he said it would be OK if I used his old one if you're cool with it too. If possible, could you just give me the same sig with the words "Kakimori" instead of "IniquityDM"? It's a really beautiful piece of work and I don't want it to go to waste :)

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I loved that sig, I'd hate for it to go to waste. Just wanted to put Mr.Ketchup in there too a week later unfortunately :p lol

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
By the way, the Cyber Sub-Zero one you made for confizzle is sweet as hell too!
:O
Very nice work.
Yeah, that was a great sig, unfortunately that guy got himself hit with the mighty banhammer! Really hope that someone else can use that.

If you're still doing these I'd like to request a badass Klassic Scorpion all fiery and hell-ish and such, with Goregasmic written in it somewhere. Thanks in advance if you decide to do this, these all look amazing man.

if you can make me one with
bo rai'cho,mk9 kabal, mk3 reptile, in that order (right to left)
color scheme : red orange yellow to green, in that order (right to left)
and "ANONY1V1OUS" somewhere on it,
would be amazing, thanks!

King

Sig Maker
King, I've been admiring that Reptile sig you made for IniquityDM for almost a month now, and he finally changed to a different sig...I asked him, and he said it would be OK if I used his old one if you're cool with it too. If possible, could you just give me the same sig with the words "Kakimori" instead of "IniquityDM"? It's a really beautiful piece of work and I don't want it to go to waste :)

Thanks man.

zaf

professor
oh man, now i want one from you too king haha.

Can you make me one with ermac, as metal(music) as possible
With some text, Zaf with MTL under it.
in the bottom right hand corner on a diagonal can you put "Bang Bang"

thanks in advance

JrK

Probably Drunk
King - You're the man.

Could I get a Kabal / Mileena sig?

Preferably black/red - you can put JrK on it.

Thank you for your time. It will be greatly appreciated !!!