What's new

Tag team revealed.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
I would love a 2 v 2 online versus. Have two life bars each per character, 1 round only, extended timer. Plan your characters to have one of them Zoner the other a rush down. This would be great fun for MK imo.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
God NRS is the king of teasing:

"And we have fully customizable variations where you can pick your specials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but not for competitive play"
"And we have this siiiiiiiiick tag team mode that you can play with your friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but only offline"

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This is a GREAT sign of things to come.

Also hoping for the return of the 1 on 2 ladder from Injustice 1.

I am a happy Box.

"And we have fully customizable variations where you can pick your specials!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but not for competitive play"
"And we have this siiiiiiiiick tag team mode that you can play with your friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but only offline"
how could custom variations work in comp play? its already so hard to make set characters fair, mkx variations were a disaster in regards to balance- there shouldnt even be set variations imo it should be like I2 where the little kids customize their chars and then adults play comp mode

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Hmm. If the tech is there to allow four characters on the screen at the same time, and they already created the swap mechanic, then why not allow kasual tag team? I have no stake in this, I would never play it either way, I'm just confused why they wouldn't provide a feature that some people really wanted if it seems so close to ready as is.

trufenix

bye felicia

Uh, players have always been the ones who shoot new shit down. NRS is literally just doing what we said we wanted during the I2 years.

Hmm. If the tech is there to allow four characters on the screen at the same time, and they already created the swap mechanic, then why not allow kasual tag team? I have no stake in this, I would never play it either way, I'm just confused why they wouldn't provide a feature that some people really wanted if it seems so close to ready as is.
They want the players to buy their own copy of the game I guess. With tag some people wouldn't buy the game because they would play at friends.

trufenix

bye felicia
Have you ever noticed that no matter what they reveal you have already figured out something should also be doing, despite having no reasons for why they haven't?