What's new

Swamp Thing Revealed for Injustice 2

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
That's the exact opposite impression I got. He looks like a counter-zoner with long range footsies.

Fullscreen or at least 3/4 screen vine for zoning wars, maybe even punsihing some whiffed zoning tools.

You still think you're going to zone that? What if that clone hits from behind?

Low-hitting log.

Do you see the range on that Jump-In 3? Most zoners probably can't throw anything at Swampy within about halfscreen unless you want to deal with that.
Some of that might be gear moves though

Error

DF2+R2
That's exactly what people on Gamefaqs were doing. The only thing they both have is clones and even they use them differently.

It seems every single time a character has similarities to another character you got people yelling "COPY!" What's next? People calling Captain Cold a copy/paste of Sub-Zero? Or calling Firestorm a copy/paste of Scorpion just because they both have fire powers?
Not that I care about characters having slightly similar moves but
his clone attacks is similar to Noob's X-ray
Uses portals
His tree AA is similar to up-knee
low log is similar to his low clone

Now we know what happened to Noob after the soulnado took him away

trufenix

bye felicia
I have to wonder who is playing Green Arrow then. That's four characters the lore says shouldn't be possible and the only one they aren't bringing back is poor Shazam )=

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Is it too late to ask for Animal Man???

This list is looking real, and I am getting annoyed by it.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Jump 3's actually launch in Injustice. It's a low launch but you can juggle off it. Splat is like when you do F3 after a B3.
AKA it's probably his Jump 2. Regardless, thing is pretty big. But keep in mind his jump looks hella floaty. Like Glacius levels of floaty.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
cool... I was indifferent to swamp thing being in the game but he dose look kinda cool.. and I like that there is some imaginative ideas in this one. Injustice should really be more wacky imo. Maybe that is the wrong word.. but more imaginative in the moves and stuff.

Is it too late to ask for Animal Man???

This list is looking real, and I am getting annoyed by it.
I'm good with Animal Man, but I'm not super hype about the list either. The beta has got my juices flowin' and I know there are a butt load of Nightwing haters out there but I seriously don't know how a D.C. Fighting game could not have Dick Grayson in it in some form or another.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Why? It's a great list and its still incomplete cause I guess nobody actually played Injustice 1 Mobile.
Cheetah will probably be our Avatar of Red instead of Animal Man. Kind of a bummer but Cheetah's still cool.
Didn't the list have vixen in it? Vixen is animal man with tits.
I'm good with Animal Man, but I'm not super hype about the list either. The beta has got my juices flowin' and I know there are a butt load of Nightwing haters out there but I seriously don't know how a D.C. Fighting game could not have Dick Grayson in it in some form or another.
It's mainly because I don't want Mr. Freeze, Catwoman, Scarecrow, and Joker in the game.

We don't need more Batman characters. It's annoying.
The addition of Swamp Thing proved that they are able to use more diverse characters.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
I will deadass fight @CrazyFingers for #1 Swamp Thing dick rider.

I was obsessed with his cartoon as a kid, have read almost all his comics, and probably fantasized about being the mud on his leafy parts more times than I'd like to admit.

I don't even use Twitter and I tweeted Boon about a dozen times during the original IGAU build-up begging for my man Alec Holland.

At the very least we can share tech in the bayou.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I will deadass fight @CrazyFingers for #1 Swamp Thing dick rider.

I was obsessed with his cartoon as a kid, have read almost all his comics, and probably fantasized about being the mud on his leafy parts more times than I'd like to admit.

I don't even use Twitter and I tweeted Boon about a dozen times during the original IGAU build-up begging for my man Alec Holland.

At the very least we can share tech in the bayou.
I think we can share the number one spot. Tech in the Bayou is totally what I'm naming any guide i make about the character lol.