What's new

Swamp Thing Revealed for Injustice 2

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
I think we can share the number one spot. Tech in the Bayou is totally what I'm naming any guide i make about the character lol.
My man.

My hype levels have not subsided. The potential for log cancels and leaf punishes is too real.

I just hope he's not the next hype train character to get nerfed into oblivion. I really do hope he has a niche playstyle for us character loyalists.

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
Coolest super by far that I've seen yet , that was godlike . His outro took me by surprise though, swamp angel ? I dunno but he looks better than I anticipated so hoping he gets added to the beta at some point

ErMac333

Noob
Not my kind of character, but I gotta say, he has an AWESOME presentation. Everything looks really well designed! Now waiting on the Ivy gameplay and Starfire reveal.

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
ST looks great. Also very happy for @CrazyFingers

A few days ago someone dropped a link to an interview with the actor who voiced Aquaman. He said that Static is one of those characters that he would like to see in the game, but NRS won't add him. I'll try to find the link and update my post.
That's just sad. What a missed opportunity on there part. Just left a foul taste in my mouth. Wonder why they dislike the character TBH but maybe he will be in the mobile again... Smh.