What's new

Swamp Thing Revealed for Injustice 2

Tweedy

Noob
Now you scrubs realize how awesome he is. There are many DC characters with cool abilities who should be in this game but we are stuck with animu waifu loving weeaboos who ask for lady shiva, starfire and Martha and those dumbasses at WB who shove down bat characters down our throats.

Swamp thing is here to shove green down your throats and show you what it means to have actual powers.
This times 1 million.

Fuck Black Canary.

Fuck Starfire.

More Swamp Things.

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
I think his tree sprout out od his body is a ability move cause atrocitus has a similar one that takes up two spots. Maybe abilities will just be like variations? Give it a chance people!

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
I AM GOING TO WATCH THIS SHIT SO MANY DAMN TIMES. Command grabs? Check. Big ass normals? Check. Kahn Ra+Glacius? Check. VOICE ACTOR IS PERFECT. His super is hype. His win animation is the best. THE GREEN IS HERE MOTHERFUCKERS. If you doubted him getting in/werent hype about him before and now "oh he's totally my main" GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE BITCH *mic drop*

You go man, every one of us here is so happy for you it's fucking awesome

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
This was also NRS way of subtly saying yes the leak is true and there is no hawkgirl. Lol.
If Hawkgirl doesn't make it in I'd be VERY sad given how great her moveset was and how it counterpicked Superman with flight, mace rushdown damage, and wing evade.

If she's out I at least hope for Wing Evade cancels to return with someone new using them. Maybe Firestorm or The Ray or something.