What's new

Swamp Thing Revealed for Injustice 2

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
I gotta admit, I could not give less of a shit about Swamp Thing, but that trailer did do a good job of making him look awesome. My Deadshot isn't going those like those clones or teleports...

That said, does the character have wings in the comics? That part felt really weird, like if during the Grundy reveal, after they had shown him being this hulk of a character, they had him sprout beautiful unicorn wings and fly off into a rainbow.

Yeah, Swamp Thing is all kinds of awesome.

this is what boon meant by best nrs trailer. he didn't let down. honestly all the new faces so far have been absolutely stunning and I know I'm gonna love when they show more

edit: also, he has a string that makes you seemlessly switch with your clone. has there even been a move like that in any game ever???

Last edited:

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I hope I can kick the low log and recover fast enough to AA vine grab folks. Also I really wonder what the MB version of some of those tools do. If Log can be MB-ed I wonder if it maybe comes in low and then pops into the air or something to catch jumpers.
Gyah...so much potential here. Gonna end so many combos in that tracking low grab super. God if I can cancel the high AA grab into that low grab super...

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I AM GOING TO WATCH THIS SHIT SO MANY DAMN TIMES. Command grabs? Check. Big ass normals? Check. Kahn Ra+Glacius? Check. VOICE ACTOR IS PERFECT. His super is hype. His win animation is the best. THE GREEN IS HERE MOTHERFUCKERS. If you doubted him getting in/werent hype about him before and now "oh he's totally my main" GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE BITCH *mic drop*

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Now you scrubs realize how awesome he is. There are many DC characters with cool abilities who should be in this game but we are stuck with animu waifu loving weeaboos who ask for lady shiva, starfire and Martha and those dumbasses at WB who shove down bat characters down our throats.

Swamp thing is here to shove green down your throats and show you what it means to have actual powers.