What's new

General/Other Swaggest combo ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. I'm always overwhelmed by the incredible amounts of support from this site and community. Thank you for the kind words. It's inspiration that keeps me going. I was inspired by what i saw and applied my own techniques to the mix.

Once again, thank you! These past few months of video making have been very crazy. I actually sat down and watched Death is Certain today for the first time in a while. Hard to believe it was only a few months ago. That on top of the XIII-2 combo video and Toasty Boosts combos. It has just been a very deep time.

Support is much appreciated. Lets see how long we can keep this going.

You Check, @tony_t, TylerLantern, and all the combo artists are too crazy good. You all deserve unlimited props.

Also, i believe he was talking about throwing the xray in a combo, having it wiff, and continuing the combo as if to say, "You're so weak, i don't need breakers". That would be the ultimate slap in the face lol.

But props nonetheless, this is awesome ;_;

Owerbart

I miss you
You Check, @tony_t, TylerLantern, and all the combo artists are too crazy good. You all deserve unlimited props.

Also, i believe he was talking about throwing the xray in a combo, having it wiff, and continuing the combo as if to say, "You're so weak, i don't need breakers". That would be the ultimate slap in the face lol.

But props nonetheless, this is awesome ;_;
Exactly, but the combo is nevertheless awesome.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Check.

That shit was amazing. Cages xray is so wacky. I remember the first time my ice clone got xrayed and it auto parried my attempt to approach an punish. I was like wtf?! :confused:

redeyes

Button Masher
I think so too. I have a few ideas on how this could work in tag but I'm not sure if they will work and I'm not by my PS3 right now. It would need to be tag practice actually because it would take 4 bars of meter. If anyone wants to try it here is what I'm thinking:

P1 team: Cage/Reptile
P2 team: doesn't matter (maybe Sheeva because of her weird hitbox)

P2 jumps towards Cage > B3 then immediate tag attack (not sure the name when you have the other character attack but not switch) > XRay > Reptile force ball from tag attack hits before they hit the ground and while Cage's xray is still going.

For a way to work the xray into the combo I was thinking this:

P1: Cage
P2: Reptile

Reptile does a slow force ball then immediate dash in > Cage blocks dash and combos into a nutpunch ender > When the slow ball reaches cage and reptile xray it since reptile is right there I'm thinking it may activate the xray but I don't actually know that.
assists take 1 bar of meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.