What's new

General/Other Swaggest combo ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owerbart

I miss you
Is it possible to make a JC combo throwing an X-Ray in the middle of it just for teabag purposes? I don't care if its tag, It should be awesome at sight.

TONY-T
Check

Owerbart

I miss you
Maybe if you're definitely sure they'll wake up?
Nice idea. But i'm talking about putting it IN THE MIDDLE of the combo. Like a juggle, waste time on the x-ray, and then keep doing something as part of the same juggle.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Nice idea. But i'm talking about putting it IN THE MIDDLE of the combo. Like a juggle, waste time on the x-ray, and then keep doing something as part of the same juggle.
Oh, well I don't think so, the xray lasts like 90 frames, that's like a second and a half...

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Nah son. Whiffing xrays for the win is my specialty. 100% i will say, do not whiff jc's. Always a bad idea. Kano, Raiden, Kang, jax, and all characters that can cancel out are the only ones that will cause a "fuck yea he missed ~ x ray sized damage combo. And only if you know the one or two setups to make said combo happen.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Cage Xray in the middle of a combo? I think its impossible because its a parry. For it to activate you need to get hit, but when your juggeling your opponent its impossible for them to hit you.. Would be nice though!

Mosp

Noob
Cage Xray in the middle of a combo? I think its impossible because its a parry. For it to activate you need to get hit, but when your juggeling your opponent its impossible for them to hit you.. Would be nice though!
I think he means just throwing out the xray as a taunt if I'm not mistaken, not having it actually hit in the middle of the combo.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I think he means just throwing out the xray as a taunt if I'm not mistaken, not having it actually hit in the middle of the combo.
Thats a different story then, but i dont think he can cancel it. There might be a way to do it in tag mode, id have to have a look..

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
I think so too. I have a few ideas on how this could work in tag but I'm not sure if they will work and I'm not by my PS3 right now. It would need to be tag practice actually because it would take 4 bars of meter. If anyone wants to try it here is what I'm thinking:

P1 team: Cage/Reptile
P2 team: doesn't matter (maybe Sheeva because of her weird hitbox)

P2 jumps towards Cage > B3 then immediate tag attack (not sure the name when you have the other character attack but not switch) > XRay > Reptile force ball from tag attack hits before they hit the ground and while Cage's xray is still going.

For a way to work the xray into the combo I was thinking this:

P1: Cage
P2: Reptile

Reptile does a slow force ball then immediate dash in > Cage blocks dash and combos into a nutpunch ender > When the slow ball reaches cage and reptile xray it since reptile is right there I'm thinking it may activate the xray but I don't actually know that.

you might be able to do it matchup specific. Cyrax/cybersub throws a close bomb, f33,X,(boom),followup.
or noob portal/freddy slow sweet dreams

Seapeople

This one's for you
Seapeople

I tip my hat to you sir.

Funny thing is... you could do this in tournament play...
If Cyrax throws out a close bomb while cornered and you knock him down like with a shadow kick, his only option to avoid Cage's X-ray is to stay grounded. Kind of gimmicky and crazy situational but it would be really cool to see something like that happen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.