What's new

Surrendering the title of Zoning Master in Injustice: GAU

Who is the Zoning Master in Injustice: GAU?

• Blind_Man (Raven)

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • FOREVER KING (Batman)

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • KDZ (Superman)

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Wound Cowboy (SInestro)

Votes: 89 61.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 9.6%

• Total voters

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
Why do I still keep reading how strong zoning is on Twitter? This community is not very bright.

Zoning is NOT strong at all in this game. Defense is because of invincible back dash, push block, MB b+3 / f+3, poor movement, etc.
Wouldn't both push block and MB B3/F3. be relatively useless against full screen zoning? And wouldn't the slow movement speeds help zoners?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Wouldn't both push block and MB B3/F3. be relatively useless against full screen zoning? And wouldn't the slow movement speeds help zoners?
NRS has adjusted fireball recovery to match the poor movement. Some characters punish Deathstroke and Sinestro half a screen away for using fireballs. Some characters have teleports. Some characters do have mobility. Some characters have anti-zoning tools (i.e., projectile parries).

What else do you fools want?

I know. You fools want to be able to get in at any time and do 50/50 mix ups. Just play Batgirl then.

G4S Silent Jay

I enjoy hurting you.
NRS has adjusted fireball recovery to match the poor movement. Some characters punish Deathstroke and Sinestro half a screen away for using fireballs. Some characters have teleports. Some characters do have mobility. Some characters have anti-zoning tools (i.e., projectile parries).

What else do you fools want?

I know. You fools want to be able to get in at any time and do 50/50 mix ups. Just play Batgirl then.

Pft. Batgirl isn't safe enough. Because zoning in Injustice is braindead... So if they don't play braindead, they can punish Batgirl, but keep her out free in a braindead way like the rest of the cast...

Wait... Eh, Superman and Black Adam are impossible zoners to get around I suppose...

jaym7018

Kombatant
The way i gather it is if the zoning isnt mindless and braindead while being completely safe to everything except duck walking and blocking then zoning is useless and non existant. This is really what this dude believes. The MK community is on blast for ever letting this guy accomplish anything in that game.