What's new

Surrendering the title of Zoning Master in Injustice: GAU

Who is the Zoning Master in Injustice: GAU?

• Blind_Man (Raven)

Votes: 28 19.2%
  • FOREVER KING (Batman)

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • KDZ (Superman)

Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Wound Cowboy (SInestro)

Votes: 89 61.0%
  • Other

Votes: 14 9.6%

• Total voters

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
I want to know how this "Fool" inside joke started? MK the movie reference?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
A situation where one player is continually able to force their opponent to make an unfavorable guess out of a combo or setup, resulting in the opponent getting caught in the same setup all over again. Usually performed after a reset or a hard knockdown and the opponent is forced to guess where to block on their wake up; High, Low, Left or Right. Originally applied to Marvel vs. Capcom 2 player Michael "Yipes" Mendoza who used it with his Magneto/Psylocke team, but was later popularized in Street Fighter IV where characters such as Akuma, Cammy and Ibuki could do it after a hard knockdown.
Glossary of fighting games

I don't think the majority of this community's use of the term 'vortex' is fallacious.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
WoundCowboy or Play to w1n (when I've seen him beating the more patient black adam I've ever seen and probably the best), or maybe Aris with his stage arsenal + interactions. It has to be a Sinestro or DS. :D

general m2dave : Why still no footage from you ? Do you think you not ready yet ? There are a lot a good players from mk9 that still stay in the shadow with igau (showtime, j360, etc..)

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
This thread is all kinds of goofballs.

Everyone knows Theo should be there over KDZ, but it doesn't matter because Wound zones like a muhfucka.

I love how Dave pokes his head out of his flooded basement every now and again to incite a riot on TYM.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Lol i do think its funny that I am in the discussion because of these last few months. Sinestro is really my first zoning character since Shang was more about footsies and pressure. Regardless, being a zoning "master" is pretty tight.
Go eat poop. I hate you. ;_; I'm going to throw a tantrum soon.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
Tough when you keep barely getting outplayed by Woundcowboy with the same character. You would have to beat him to steal his new crown. Although I still think Theo should be in the poll over KDZ
Mirrors don't count for shit.

WoundCowboy has consistently placed better, and at TFC - Cowboy won every MU Pay To Win lost with the exception of Forever King - who placed second.

It's an objective statement. I'm sure Pay To Win will find much success in his tournament future, but in the present moment this is the reality.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I vote for Blind Man. Wound's Sinestro is good too, but Raven's zoning is way prettier and she has that classy ass teleport, so she wins.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Blind Ducky cause unclashable zoning combos. Raven is the devil ;_;

Also Dave is a silly head. :p