What's new

Superman Situational Glitch, 71% by TONY-T

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Yes the combo is a glitch.

The first laser is to trigger the super move, the 2nd laser is the start of the combo even though the combo counter doesn't count it.

The combo without any lasers or trait does 46% on its own as seen below.

The glitch tech works on a number of characters but easiest on lex. I also managed to get it working on general zods supermove. But you have to be precise with the 2 lasers..

Their is a real easy 1 bar version that does 70%.

laser, laser, trait, uf3, 1,1~db+2~MB, uf3, f2~df1, 3~df2~db1... 70%

The tech in the glitch combo is nothing new, it was being used in mk9 too. For instance you could do an uppercut on sheeva during her xray move then start a combo and it would do insane damage because it counted the uppercut as part of the combo..

This tech is by no means a call to get superman nerfed. It is completely situational and you will most likely never see this in a match.. This tech will most likely work with other characters too, so its not superman specific..

edited by Zaf*

Attachments

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
How was this not found sooner?

What's the damage without trait?

Is it just me or is this actually a very viable combo?

Fuck Superman. Something needs to be done about his scaling with trait active.

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
Superman still has bad matchups learn to adapt bro, all stuff i here in lobbies and my soul dies alittle every time.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
How was this not found sooner?

What's the damage without trait?

Is it just me or is this actually a very viable combo?

Fuck Superman. Something needs to be done about his scaling with trait active.
Ive had it sitting on my PC for a long time, Even bragged about it in another superman thread quite a while back. I was gonna save it for a bigger vid, but in the end decided not to make a larger vid so i released it. :)

Honestly its not viable. But the technique can be used on a few other characters, Zod being one of them..