What's new

Superman Online Strategy

Wigy

There it is...
This is what im talking about. this guy is not trolling he is being serious. Im done with this thread. I love trolling just as much as the next guy but, believe it or not people actually read these threads and i dont want people get the wrong ideas.

I'm curious, what do you think is better?

We need a post for how to punish superman. Oh I forgot. You can't punish superman because he will have a punish for your punish. (Troll moment). F2d1 breath or F23 breath. This is Supes go to move. Air dash is punishable but IAD is insanely hard to punish learn how to do that. A online strat for you is to spam. Unless your playing Ares, Deathstroke, Zatanna, or traited Raven. People with teleports can beat the spam strat. But if they start coming in on your Supe, just use F2d1 or F23 breath.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Air dash cross ups will screw with people badly online. Most don't know how to block to begin with let alone having someone air dash over them and cross them up.

Also, he has an overhead string that works good on crouches that leads to F23. I don't know if its 123 or 113.

I don't play him but just my observations.

Good luck.

Lol that logic doesnt really work. We dont play him but we have to play against him and his f23 bs.
Exactly. Superman is my favorite all time hero but in this game hes braindead. Hes beatable 100% but the way most people use him is just f23 breath or laser spam. Thats why we hate.

Well, besides what people are saying as insults, Superman is the easiest character to use, easy to abuse specials and strings that require 1/10th of the effort to use as opposed to the rest of the cast. He also has a good to great tool for any situation, something no-one else in the cast can boast. Does that mean you are brain dead for using him? No, just understand that you are essentially using a crutch character, that no matter how far you go this is the outcome. That's why I started leaning away from my main GL and started using Wonder Woman, Nightwing, Catwoman, Scorpion, Green Arrow, and Zatanna.