What's new

Superman Online Strategy

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
i look at the thread and see f23 f23 BRAIN DEAD F23 BRAIN DEAD. obviously its not that easy now is it? you have to make...........READS *gasp*
I mean...... I think the point is that you have a normal that shuts down almost all of your opponents options with 1 move, thats why people are claiming braindead. Obviously it isnt an instant win.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
I mean...... I think the point is that you have a normal that shuts down almost all of your opponents options with 1 move, thats why people are claiming braindead. Obviously it isnt an instant win.
Well GL's b1 has a ghost hitbox and OTGs of lift but i dont see B13 B13 BRAIN DEAD. i just dont understand why people have to be so ignorant on this site just to be funny.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Well GL's b1 has a ghost hitbox and OTGs of lift but i dont see B13 B13 BRAIN DEAD. i just dont understand why people have to be so ignorant on this site just to be funny.
Honestly, people are downplaying GL pretty hard hahaha. But b13 isnt really loopable... if you block it, you can back dash out of the string in between hits, if he tries to rocket power you can dahs fwd and punish, etc. So its a little different. But believ me, I was a cage player, so I know how you feel to constantly be called braindead. Just keep bodying fools

Wigy

There it is...

Gl has anus mobility and combo damage. People do think he's braindead on this site, it just gets talked about less because of how mega braindead supes is.

Breakin Wordzz

Gl has anus mobility and combo damage. People do think he's braindead on this site, it just gets talked about less because of how mega braindead supes is.
Every single character can win with reads stop saying people are brain dead. If you make every single read you will always win. superman loses to cyborg anyways.

Wigy

There it is...
Ha yeah im the moron. Im not being stupid and just trolling and bitching.

You weren't clever enough to pick up on the fact that people were joking. Chill the fuck out.

Every single character can win with reads stop saying people are brain dead. If you make every single read you will always win. superman loses to cyborg anyways.

Certain characters have to make less reads (aquaman, gl, BA, Supes)
You have to grind 10x harder with most of the cast than those four.. this is basically common knowledge.

Breakin Wordzz

"Maybe they won't realize that I still don't know what a hyperbole is."
hyperbole is an exaggeration. i remember it from like 5th grade vocab back when. i dont care. why is everybody just exaggerating then? Why cant people be serious for once? Change the name of the site from testyourmight to trollyoumuch?

Wigy

There it is...
hyperbole is an exaggeration. i remember it from like 5th grade vocab back when. i dont care. why is everybody just exaggerating then? Why cant people be serious for once? Change the name of the site from testyourmight to trollyoumuch?

(quickly googled it i bet)

Asking what superman does outside f23 for tactics was always guna start a big joke fest considering at the highest level superman is basically laser spam f23 and some knockdown setups..

Breakin Wordzz

Certain characters have to make less reads (aquaman, gl, BA, Supes)
You have to grind 10x harder with most of the cast than those four.. this is basically common knowledge.
see you dont even know the game. If grundy makes about 3 right read you lose but you are just focused on GL,BA,AM,SM

Wigy

There it is...
see you dont even know the game. If grundy makes about 3 right read you lose but you are just focused on GL,BA,AM,SM

For grundy to get the opportunity to make 3 good reads, he has to make about 17 to get in on you.

Seriously... i don't even know if i should both continuing this conversation. I think there was a match with theo vs cd jr with supes and grundy. Jr had to make about 30x times the amount of reads and play out his skin to beat his lame f23 laser spam. Anybody who seen this match can back me up.

Breakin Wordzz

For grundy to get the opportunity to make 3 good reads, he has to make about 17 to get in on you.

Seriously... i don't even know if i should both continuing this conversation. I think there was a match with theo vs cd jr with supes and grundy. Jr had to make about 30x times the amount of reads and play out his skin to beat his lame f23 laser spam. Anybody who seen this match can back me up.
i have seen grundy literally do 3 walking corps cancel get in and do 80% BnB. i think it was like lord of the fly. im not sure though.

I main GL and Supe wins easy if you know how to use him. F23 is the best move in the game. It pushes you to the corner with just 2 or 3 f23*Breath loops. His damage is outrageous. Supes risk/reward is stupid. You cant jump more than 3/4 a screen when he is using air lasers which means no punish for spam. When you get a Supe down on life they resort to spamming Air and ground lasers which is the best comeback weapon in the game. He can body the entire cast except a perfect cyborg who can IAFB perfectly everytime. He is the only S Tier in the game. GL has some quirks but everything he does can be punished. Supe has a weapon for every situation plus damage.

Wigy

There it is...
i have seen grundy literally do 3 walking corps cancel get in and do 80% BnB. i think it was like lord of the fly. im not sure though.

Must have been playing a goon.

A predicable walking corpse cancel will get a full punish.

You really don't have MU experience if think grundy is easy.

Breakin Wordzz

F23 is the best move in the game.
This is what im talking about. this guy is not trolling he is being serious. Im done with this thread. I love trolling just as much as the next guy but, believe it or not people actually read these threads and i dont want people get the wrong ideas.