What's new

Superman Online Strategy

How about we post here some tech and strategy that works online. since people know how to respond to Superman's tactic,maybe we should help each other in here. Online-wise of course. ONLY. I'm looking for some help myself, since I've seen that people know what to do to my F23 etc...

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
You only need few things to succeed!

F23

Ice breath

Ground and air lazerbeams.

With these moves u'll easily body atleast 70% of your opponentss

Jump up and down punching - your opponent will think that you are trying air lasers and will freeze up not wanting to risk 18% damage. Occasionally let one rip. Do the same with air dash. Make sure that you let you opponent take at least a life bar to avoid the nerf gun.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
lol if you just do f23 breath you will get punished every time i guess everyone in this thread does not know that. Perhaps you should play online if all you offline warriors dont even know how to counter f23 breath. how ignorant can you people be?

knight x1868

Blue Lantern Corps
Mockery?
Well Superman is pretty much a joke...
f23 breath on block... trait... throw or f23 breath
If you get push blocked out of it spam away with the beams
Or shoot for the overhead ender into... f23 breath
If that's giving you trouble throw in a scoop or OR! a standing sweep that's hardly punishable
There is no strategic difference. You spam it - if it works keep doing it - if it doesn't do something else and end the exact same way (untechable knockdown into an instant air overhead)...

I'll stick to my characters that actually have to work to get something done...

Breakin Wordzz

And how do you punish f23 breath then? What are you doing that tournament players are not?
ok so most characters can backdash f23. now what a backdash does is it puts you out of f23 range so you can punish it. How did you not know that??? your own character can just do d1 scoop f1 or just water shield lol.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
ok so most characters can backdash f23. now what a backdash does is it puts you out of f23 range so you can punish it. How did you not know that??? your own character can just do d1 scoop f1 or just water shield lol.
Well obviously I know that. Thats basics, thats like day 1 shit. But obviously superman can punish all of those options. Back dash is punished by fwd dash fwd23, d1 is punished by delayed fwd 2, etc. We arent idiots........ it was assumed that you would know to mix up your options. You cant just blindly fwd23 breath over and over. You have to put SOME thought into it

Breakin Wordzz

Well obviously I know that. Thats basics, thats like day 1 ****. But obviously superman can punish all of those options. Back dash is punished by fwd dash fwd23, d1 is punished by delayed fwd 2, etc. We arent idiots........ it was assumed that you would know to mix up your options. You cant just blindly fwd23 breath over and over. You have to put SOME thought into it
i look at the thread and see f23 f23 BRAIN DEAD F23 BRAIN DEAD. obviously its not that easy now is it? you have to make...........READS *gasp*