What's new

Summit of Time Voting and support

Dr. Cheesesteak

pygophile and podophile
I remember votes being earned for free a lot easier last year w/ Summit of Power. Oh well, guess I'm not voting for this one.

omooba

fear the moobs
can someone explain the different stuff you can donate to
e.g rock paper scissors, prize pool, random vs random

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
What is this?
It’s for the Summit Of Time for MK11. 10 players were invited. Now 4 players have the opportunity to be voted in by anyone who wants to vote! There was a preliminary voting period where you had to have qualifications in order to have been eligible to be nominated. After that now there’s 20 players you can vote for. You can buy merch to obtain more votes, with a portion of your money going towards a prize pool of your choice. The top 4 with the most votes will go to the Summit!

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
It’s for the Summit Of Time for MK11. 10 players were invited. Now 4 players have the opportunity to be voted in by anyone who wants to vote! There was a preliminary voting period where you had to have qualifications in order to have been eligible to be nominated. After that now there’s 20 players you can vote for. You can buy merch to obtain more votes, with a portion of your money going towards a prize pool of your choice. The top 4 with the most votes will go to the Summit!
And what does that Summit grant the one who votes

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I mean, there are two legitimate reasons to vote for Tweedy

1. He's actually really good.
  2. His presence would bring so many luls due to the drama.
I know he's good and I hope he makes a comeback at some point, but this summit should be his chance to better himself before doing so I think.

I do understand wanting drama though, perhaps more than most.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Can a mod do a better story on this?