What's new

Voting is Now Open for Summit of Time

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Time for a Summit! A Summit of Time! The big Mortal Kombat 11 invitational has spots open for 4 players to be voted in, and today is the day for people to throw their hats in the ring and for the rest of us to get them in.

So if you haven't participated in one of these before, it breaks down like this: there's the initial round of voting. Once that closes, the 20 biggest vote-earners move into the next round. Then in the next round of voting, the lowest two get knocked out, while the top earner gets a seat in the Summit. The rest move onto the next stage, where this will continue until we have 4. Right now, you can just use Twitter to vote, with one user getting one vote. If this goes like every other Summit, eventually you can buy gear or donate to the total prize pool to get more votes.

Our current players:

PG Hayatei
Echo Fox SonicFox
DJT
Hitbox Tyrant
NASR Tekken Master
Dragon
PXP F0Xy Grampa
bc Honeybee
Forever King
Endemic Scar

We'll have 2 people from a qualifier at NLBC and WNF both on May 1st. For more details, click this link here, where you can also see who is looking for your vote. Nominations just opened up, so expect more people to add their name in over the next few hours.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I should also add that votes aren't permanent in rounds. So if, say, you want Kitana Prime to get in but you also like Tweedy and see he is about to get knocked out, you can vote for Tweedy in one round, and then vote for KP in the next if he still needs it

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
i can't get this webpage to work.. I click nominate and nothing happens
Smash.gg kind of sucks. Make sure you log into your Smash.gg account (bottom left corner, not the link they give on that page) and that SHOULD fix whatever problems you are having

Skedar70

Noob
We will probably see the elitist club members lurking around TYM sharing the links to vote for them. Then going back to shit on this site on twitter.

There's free votes for those who have paid registration for MK11 tournaments, but only a specific selection (excludes Defend the North 2019).

That's kinda lame.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Where is TOM BRADY?

Tom didn't meet any of the requirements to be nominated by the masses, I think.

• Top 8: Mortal Kombat X/XL
    • CEO 2015 & 2016
    • COMBO BREAKER 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018
    • SCR 2015 & 2016
    • Viennality 2017 & 2018
    • VSFighting 2015 & 2016
  • Top 16: Season Standings
    • Kombat Cup: Seasons 1 & 2
    • War of the Gods: Seasons 1,2 & 3
  • Top 32
    • IPS 2018: Injustice 2 (27th or Better)
    • Evo 2015: Mortal Kombat X/XL
    • Evo 2016: Mortal Kombat X/XL
I didn't look at all these standings so I might be wrong, but Tom's been out of the game for a hot minute so I'd expect not. If they ever hold another Summit event for MK11 next year and he makes it to tournaments for the game and performs well, he could very well qualify for voting. Heck, he might even get himself invited. Not this time, tho.

Tweedy

Noob
Can we vote twice? Uncle JBeezY wants to vote for Tweedy and KP.
Yeah u can spread your votes.

@Eldriken yeah pretty much. There are a bunch of ways to get votes that it explains on the page. I'm #1 for now but sponsor/deep pocket spirit bombs are still gonna make it rough, so I need all the votes I can get. The lowest person who got in dbfz summit was 22k votes. 2k votes is a good start but we gotta keep it going.

Thank you guys for any votes it really means a lot.

Rearawt

Noob
Voting KP and Bio, hope they make it!

Tweedy's entire summit campaign has been about putting other people down. Just seems like he'd be a dick to people and bum everyone out the whole time..

Reactions: JTC
E

Eldriken

Voting KP and Bio, hope they make it!

Tweedy's entire summit campaign has been about putting other people down. Just seems like he'd be a dick to people and bum everyone out the whole time..
It's all part of his character, dude. Some agree with it, others don't. It's okay either way.

But it's -working-. I want to see him make it and scalp everyone. Tweedy's lack of giving af about what he says, in most cases, makes him a good competitive personality. It's something we need more of. Let it spawn some rivalry.

Rearawt

Noob
It's all part of his character, dude. Some agree with it, others don't. It's okay either way.

But it's -working-. I want to see him make it and scalp everyone. Tweedy's lack of giving af about what he says, in most cases, makes him a good competitive personality. It's something we need more of. Let it spawn some rivalry.
I get that, and I don't have a problem with that in like a tournament or a moneymatch setting or what-have-you. Because then the focus shifts, and the shitflinging is limited to the few seconds/minutes before and after the match, and then relegated to twitter

But the idea of an entire weekend in a house with a dude with a giant chip on his shoulder about everyone (players and organizers alike lol) starting beefs and ready to blow up at any perceived slight and turn shit awkward? That would give me anxiety just watching it lmao, I wouldn't wish it on my enemies

E

Eldriken

I get that, and I don't have a problem with that in like a tournament or a moneymatch setting or what-have-you. Because then the focus shifts, and the shitflinging is limited to the few seconds/minutes before and after the match, and then relegated to twitter

But the idea of an entire weekend in a house with a dude with a giant chip on his shoulder about everyone (players and organizers alike lol) starting beefs and ready to blow up at any perceived slight and turn shit awkward? That would give me anxiety just watching it lmao, I wouldn't wish it on my enemies
I don't foresee him being that kind of a guy. But I haven't personally met him, so I'm unable to say you're wrong. I could just hope for the best.

Either way, I see your point and understand your concern. :)