What's new

SUMMER JAM RESULTS

just got the top 2 from CC.

UMK3:
1. Mr. IGB
2. REOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

good shit reo, your first offline tourney and you are in the finals and took second. good shit bro. mr. igb, congrats on the win.

someone post full results please....

this is brady on my new name btw.

crystalcage

Top Contributor
Bone I'm pretty sure you are right with AC1984 as 3rd.

4th (I think) was SansPower and 5th (again, I think) was tied 9.95 & Shock

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
REEEOOOOOO did work! I knew he would do well. Good shit to Bass for backing up what he was saying.

AC1984

Kaballin!
First of all, I had great time and fun as usual. This tournament was pretty hype because of the competition. Congratulations to Bass for wining the tournament, I haven't seen that style before at all. Special thanks to Hubbs and Big Eric for holding such a great venue....

Thank you Shock for the great performance and great setup. Everyone who played umk3 felt comfortable and welcomed....The matches we had were awesome and so tight!!!! Always a pleasure man. If it wasn't for you, we'd all be home enjoying a boring and crappy weekend!!!!

REO, you are the real shit bro!!!! I was really impressed by your style...very smart and beautiful to watch. For a debut, that was more than awesome.Congratulations for the good placement.

Thank you so much Phil (Enjoy the vacation buddy, you definitely deserve it),Rob,Summoning,Storms,Tim Static,Sans Power(Bro, huge credit for the big ride you made to come and play,thumbs up and the matches we had were awesome), IGB, Blue nine,Hubbs,DreemerNJ,Sweet Johny Cage,LI Joe,Aldagod and everyone else who got involved with the tournament....It was an amazing experience one more time!!!!!

Thank you, Simon.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Well, I earned a new respect for SANS & BASS after today...

Seriously though , you two... it was awesome to meet you and see you guys playing and take the trophy home! :top:

And holy fuck... REO! That guy is BEAST... amazing Kabal. Him, AC, SANS, and BASS... all very feirce Kabal players. I love REO's style... and he's very quiet too, not a shit-talker of any sort, but his silence can be deceiving. ;)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Also, some pics I took @ SJ:

SANS POWER and SweetJohnnyCage during casuals:

I'm pretty sure this system belonged to Hubbs and I thought it was neat :) :

REO

Undead
ggs 2 everyone i played those were definitely some of the most fun and intense matches i ever played. nice meeting tom, storms, ac, tim, summoning and many other for the first time.

also phil & rob ur awesome couldnt have gone there without w/o you guys giving me a lift.

i took some pics of some of the casuals ill post them up later.

ggs 2 everyone i played those were definitely some of the most fun and intense matches i ever played. nice meeting tom, storms, ac, tim, summoning and many other for the first time.

also phil & rob ur awesome couldnt have gone there without w/o you guys giving me a lift.

i took some pics of some of the casuals ill post them up later.
Well done, Reo! You have been a long supporter of my work and always were a good kid. Its great to see how far you've come since ive known you. Looking forward to watching your fights to assess your skills. Once again, great job man! Hope all is well for you these days.

Congratulations to Mr bass for the win. He has been a long supporter as well since UMK.com. Its good to see him still supporting the game (not sure if this is your first win, but congrats anyway).

So whens the next tourny? :)

AC1984

Kaballin!
Thank you Bone, all the vids should be available soon in youtube. Some of the matches were very intense.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Where the fuck were you? :rant:
lol you're too funny dude but busy, ;) at a block party with my friends fishing if you know what I mean. I have another one next weekend lol, should be fun!

Maybe I should try to organize an UMK3 NYC players in the future, not LI, NJ or Philly I mean NYC baby! ;)

REO

Undead
heres some pics of the casuals i took:

left shock vs summoning

left ac(i think) vs rob

left summoning vs tim

left phil vs rob

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
lol you're too funny dude but busy, ;) at a block party with my friends fishing if you know what I mean. I have another one next weekend lol, should be fun!

Maybe I should try to organize an UMK3 NYC players in the future, not LI, NJ or Philly I mean NYC baby! ;)
If you're trying to not have to travel at all, because aren't you from NYC? That's fine if that's the case, but also self-ish... considering alot of other players drive for hours and take flights to get to tournaments. Luckily, I've only had to travel alittle over 4 hrs total for each tournament, but damn dude... Phil even offers you rides!

mkf, how is it that you are always too busy to do tourneys saying things like "i have a life" or "i have better things to do" but you have so much time to spend on sites that promote such events? if one were to read your posts they would think that you have every day for the rest of your life already booked.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Let's leave MKF out of this please, no need to have mentioned him. He will either go to a tournament or he won't, drop it.

Dark_Rob

Noob
I want to congratulate everyone for another fine tournament at Summer Jam. Congrats to IgotBass on winning the tournament. You put alot of top players on notice about just how dominant a tactic the glitch jab is.
Also congrats to Reo for a phenomonal outing in his tournament debut. Reo is a future legend in the making, watch and see.
AC as always your a great player and I always learn alot from you.
Sans you did really well man. I knew I wanted no part of you when I saw you body Sweet Johnny cage 10 in a row in casuals.
Shock, as always your a legend and no one knows more about this game than you do. You were the only player that could consistantly counter that glitch jab tactic of Bass's
Phil you had a great tournament bro, one of your best so far. You went a long way and placed high in a ladder of really good players.

Storms, it was great to see you again. Glad we finally got you hooked up with MAME. Keep working on that Ermac and keep comin to these tournies and you will improve in no time.
Tim fukin Static! Your the man bro. I always enjoy seeing you and getting to bullshit with you. I wish I would have gotten to play some more casuals with you this time around because we always have kick ass matches.

Summoning thanks for all your words of encouragement and helpful advice as I continue to try and improve at this game, it means alot to me when a player as good as you tells me he sees my improvement. I cant wait to make it out to your place soon to get some games on the cab with you guys.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Storms, it was great to see you again. Glad we finally got you hooked up with MAME. Keep working on that Ermac and keep comin to these tournies and you will improve in no time.
Speaking of MAME... when I tried to open it I got these errors:

then this:

Also, MKF, I wasn't trying to insult you by any means so I apologize if it seemed that way... just wish I coulda met you one of these past times at tournament. Either way, I'm sure we'll cross paths in the future. :top:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Speaking of MAME... when I tried to open it I got these errors:
*snip*
Looks like you are using a newer version of mame. Those new versions require new/updated roms. Download version 64 or 117/119 and you should be fine.