What's new

General/Other Suggestions for fixes and changes in the New Patch.

Changes sound good?

• Yeah

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No scrub, leave Flash nerfs out of here, he needs buffs.

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • D

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

FOREVER BALLIN

Flash is bottom 2
Here's what I have to say on the matter:
I think making his trait last longer wouldn't help using it for footsies, I think the only thing to fix this, would making it so he can block while in his trait.
His MB LC should whiff over Bane's head like everyone else.
His B22 hitbox should be fixed, (if it hasn't been fixed, Flash can literally not hit Zod from ANYWHERE with the 2nd hit of B22, it whiffs no matter what.)
and I would say fix his trait where the cooldown resets anytime a clash, transition, or super is performed, but his dmg without the trait is pretty good as it, I don't think he needs it.

Also as I said before, he doesn't need true mids.

SEV

Noob
I think making his trait last longer wouldn't help using it for footsies, I think the only thing to fix this, would making it so he can block while in his trait.
The trait duration and mechanics(not being able to block) are fine. They should definitely fix the fact that clashes reset our cooldown unless if this was an intended, but if it was, it should just restart from whichever bolt it was at rather than resetting it completely. Also I think any interruption of our trait, meaning from push blocks, being hit, or even grabbing, should only deplete whichever bolt is currently being drained and have it continue recharging from there. Should still only be usable when at full trait. Not sure if this would be overpowered but just my opinion.

FOREVER BALLIN

Flash is bottom 2
The trait duration and mechanics(not being able to block) are fine. They should definitely fix the fact that clashes reset our cooldown unless if this was an intended, but if it was, it should just restart from whichever bolt it was at rather than resetting it completely. Also I think any interruption of our trait, meaning from push blocks, being hit, or even grabbing, should only deplete whichever bolt is currently being drained and have it continue recharging from there. Should still only be usable when at full trait. Not sure if this would be overpowered but just my opinion.
If flash players wish for the trait to be a footsie tool I think it needs to change. Also the reset of the trait thing you said, I agree with

Haha, I'll add you but it's alright if you aren't a Bane main, I'm down to play some time though. But 8-2 is what I hear, but I only play trash Banes with the exception of BiPolarExxpress and everytime I go against his Bane I get bodied because I don't know his stuff at high level play.
Haha I feel honored. But yea once you learn the MU it's utter domination on flashes end.

Talking about bullshit, can Bane not punish Flash's charges with his Venom ?

The good part is that Flash needs to get in to fight Bane, no zoning issues here.
He can punish Non mb ones, but if it's mb then we eat a free combo off of it. On top of your quick multi hit jump ins, and quick strings which interrupt us. Venom only eats 1 hit.