What's new

Guide - Unbreakable Sub-Zero UNBREAKABLE Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokheit

Noob
Lmao b12 xx ex statue (hit) isn't fixed at all. They just switched the stance it works on. They'll troll Brady til the end of time.
No way... really? I mean... it DID work in the switched stance, if they managed to make it work in the regular one and they already had it working on switch... whaaaat?!?!?! Can't be that hard to fix!

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
No way... really? I mean... it DID work in the switched stance, if they managed to make it work in the regular one and they already had it working on switch... whaaaat?!?!?! Can't be that hard to fix!
It's true lol I tried it against Scorpion and SZ hurtboxes.

For UB though, I can only get 1-bar-max 34% mid screen off either B12 or (aura start) b2 . Both cost a bar, but aren't too difficult to do. I'd only recommend the b2 OH option since the difference between meter vs. meterless is > 10%. We can get 33% meterless with b12 so, don't bother (I'll note that with jip and corner-assist after corner carry, I can boost the 1BM to 37%. Not terrible, still not worth the bar).

I can get 1BM 44% in the corner with (aura start) b2 and 42% with b12.

wayward

just neutral jump
Unbreakable also has a new brutality if you finish the game with a throw with aura up. That's something............. right?

wayward

just neutral jump
Also I think the buff definitely gives the opponent something to be afraid of if they try and zone sub zero out. It's probably not enough but it's something

Lokheit

Noob
For anyone interested, just labbed last night and realised that Unbreakable actually builds LESS meter when taking combo damage if MB Aura is active.

That's actually a hidden nerf, Nice...

I liked the post as in "I like the info" but yeah it sucks.

It makes sense though with how the meter building formula works (0.7*damage*accumulated damage scale^2 for each separate hit) so probably the same happens with Blood God but they could just ignore the buff when calculating meter building.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I liked the post as in "I like the info" but yeah it sucks.

It makes sense though with how the meter building formula works (0.7*damage*accumulated damage scale^2 for each separate hit) so probably the same happens with Blood God but they could just ignore the buff when calculating meter building.
Cyromancer is fine enough as you just give him meter to hit you harder when you hit him.

Grand Master builds meter just fine.

Unbreakable doesn't really build great meter, and that's his his main issue, they needed to give him meter building on block and better meter build on hit, same as Blood God.

Status
Not open for further replies.