What's new

Guide - Unbreakable Sub-Zero UNBREAKABLE Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
I think it would be nice if they simply allow us to re-activate aura, no need to wait for it to run out and no need to shatter it to re-activate it.

It would be a nice meter building tool. Similar to grand masters clone whiff.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
The dream is fucking dead. We're stuck playing GM for the rest of our plebian lives or... or, you guys can become patrician tier like me and move on to the next version of Sub-Zero to get whacked with the nerf bat and main Cyber-SubZero

So anyone found any higher damage unbreakable combos with slide?
Ive been using it as combo starter instead, one time i landed a wakeup slide but obviously thats not a reliable option. I also landed a b12 aura ex slide but thats a gimmick. F4 aura ex slide landed once, if only unbreakable had an OH wakeup id land the slide more

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Affirmative NJP 4xxSlide is the most consistent anywhere on screen from any conversion. Significantly easier than FJP B12 or FJP 123.

B12xxAura 242 RC 1 RC 123xxEXSlide Whiff Slide FDash NJP 4xxSlide is 33%

As a combo starter you can get a full 123xxSlide conversion for 22%

Off the overhead you get 33% with S4xxSlide path anywhere on screen and 34% approaching corner with a 123xxSlide

It's best used as a combo starter plain and simple

Lokheit

Noob
Affirmative NJP 4xxSlide is the most consistent anywhere on screen from any conversion. Significantly easier than FJP B12 or FJP 123.

B12xxAura 242 RC 1 RC 123xxEXSlide Whiff Slide FDash NJP 4xxSlide is 33%
So basically the same amount of damage you get without using any meter from B12xxAura starter (B12xxAura, B12xxIceball, JIP, B2 run, B12 Shatter).

Well... I think I'm picking the "laugh out of desperation like a maniac" option given how there is literally nothing we can do to help this variation so frustration won't help anyway.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I've found a 46% 3 bar in the corner so far. Complete waste of time since we get 36 meterless and 42 for a bar anyway. It's a lot of hits though and it's probably the most Marvel Combo in the game outside of Kitana bullshit

B12xxAura, B12xxEXBurst, B2, B12xxEXAura, 123xxEXSlide, Whiff Slide, NJP 4xxSlide

Belive me there's more to this game than combos but he literally recieved ZERO OTHER BUFFS. Basically all any of this means is that he has another tool in the neutral.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Also the Bullshit scaling penalty also hasn't been addressed. This variation is still trash.

Put it in the bin with Ancestral, Dualist, etc.

Lokheit

Noob
It's a lot of hits though and it's probably the most Marvel Combo in the game outside of Kitana bullshit

B12xxAura, B12xxEXBurst, B2, B12xxEXAura, 123xxEXSlide, Whiff Slide, NJP 4xxSlide
Nah, that's just 15 hits :p Cryo still holds the record for more hits in a Sub-Zero 3 bars combo at 36 (mostly because of Cold Blooded and his most damaging one is 35 hits).

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Also the Bullshit scaling penalty also hasn't been addressed. This variation is still trash.

Put it in the bin with Ancestral, Dualist, etc.
I was hoping to maybe pick this back up for kicks after this patch, but it is still busted. Make regular Aura slide freeze them, then maybe we'll talk. But Unbreakable is still gonna be meter starved, just like always

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Can someone check if the aura still has the 0.85 damage penalty? Basically do B12 Iceball uppercut and B12 Iceball Aura uppercut and see if the damage is reduced.
B12 xx ice ball, d2 - 19%
B12 xx ice ball, aura, d2 - 18%

There's still a penalty, but I'm not sure if it's changed or not.

Lokheit

Noob
B12 xx ice ball, d2 - 19%
B12 xx ice ball, aura, d2 - 18%

There's still a penalty, but I'm not sure if it's changed or not.
Same penalty.

So turns out there isn't that much to get from the new enhanced slide, aura penalty is still there and the aura isn't such a big advantage as chip damage isn't as dangerous as it used to be.

UB was never allowed to live :(

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Lmao b12 xx ex statue (hit) isn't fixed at all. They just switched the stance it works on. They'll troll Brady til the end of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.