What's new

Guide - Unbreakable Sub-Zero UNBREAKABLE Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Really wish they gave UB a faster, more productive way to shed his aura. We're going to have to find creative ways to build meter for the new aura slide.

I still can't believe they gave us access to a 9f, full-screen, advancing, punishing, combo-extending, armored, anti-air launcher. When the opponent even thinks about moving, they're eating 25%.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Really wish they gave UB a faster, more productive way to shed his aura. We're going to have to find creative ways to build meter for the new aura slide.

I still can't believe they gave us access to a 9f, full-screen, advancing, punishing, combo-extending, armored, anti-air launcher. When the opponent even thinks about moving, they're eating 25%.
So it looks like Unbreakable Sub is playing more neutral? I understand the weight of the buff but I'm still a bit underwhelmed. He's still going to be working incredibly hard and its not as if we'll always have the meter to spare. Guess we're gonna be whiffing slide often, eh?

boba_buster

Noob saibot
33% for one bar he had befor , but that doesn't look optimized so maybe he can get more , and it's off a b2 so that's good , if he could get 39 - 40% off a b2 then he would be in a good place

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Well I'm in training right now not sure what else he can get mid screen off a b2. Any suggestions
Can get one 1% more in the corner if you do b2 b2 b12 ex slide njp j2 12 slide for 41%

Last edited:

Jaku2011

can't freeze twice in a combo. Not getting any damage difference taking the jp out it also makes the combo easier. Also I can't get b12 after b2 shits hard.

DOCK

Noob
aura j2 b2 run b12 ex slide aura njp b12 iceburst = 37%
aura j2 b2 run b12 ex slide njp b12 slide =37%

Jaku2011

After switching the training dummy to goro I'm finding that with b12 the ex slide will just go right under him sometime really feels unreliable

Edit for the above combos its 36 for the first combo 34 for the second combo without the jp

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
I like how we can re aura after the ex slide freeze :)
I'm pretty sure that makes scaling on the combo way worse though.

@Jaku2011 if you wouldn't mind, what's the best damage he gets off raw aura icy slide? Also, try...

Midscreen: b12 xx aura, 242, run b12 xx aura slide, NJP, ji2, run 123 xx slide

Corner: (with aura) b2, b2, 242, 123 xx aura slide, NJP, ji2, b12 xx slide.

Jaku2011

I'm pretty sure that makes scaling on the combo way worse though.

@Jaku2011 if you wouldn't mind, what's the best damage he gets off raw aura icy slide? Also, try...

Midscreen: b12 xx aura, 242, run b12 xx aura slide, NJP, ji2, run 123 xx slide

Corner: (with aura) b2, b2, 242, 123 xx aura slide, NJP, ji2, b12 xx slide.
About 23% with ex slide njp jp b12 slide
34%
42% no ji2 in either combo because not enough gravity unless I'm just bad.

Edit: actually it does work for the corner combo does 43%

Last edited:

Yak

Noob
Assuming you already have the aura active you can get 40+ 1 bar combos with the slide I guess now, though mix ups like 1,2 or b3,3 ex aura in b2 are still my preferred way to go. So far it just seems like more shit for him to meter burn with the changes. Oh, and repositioning since ex slide with aura now freezes them behind you.

with aura active. b2,b2, d1, b1,2(or 123), ex slide, dash to keep them positioned in the corner, n1, ji2, b1,2 slide I believe is what I was trying out earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.