What's new

Strategy Sub-Zero (2),1 guaranteed follow ups

Yeah, guys. The trolling needs to end here. There needs to be warnings because this shit is getting out of hand. Tom has done so much for the community and people really need to respect him. No wonder he's like this, it isn't his fucking fault. It's YOURS.

Seriously, If I was Tom, I would literally fucking leave the MK community. This shit is pissing me off to no end. I'm so fucking tired of seeing Tom go through this shit. It's honestly sad. People just need to grow the fuck up.

<3 you Tom :coffee:

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Yeah, guys. The trolling needs to end here. There needs to be warnings because this shit is getting out of hand. Tom has done so much for the community and people really need to respect him. No wonder he's like this, it isn't his fucking fault. It's YOURS.

Seriously, If I was Tom, I would literally fucking leave the MK community. This shit is pissing me off to no end. I'm so fucking tired of seeing Tom go through this shit. It's honestly sad. People just need to grow the fuck up.

<3 you Tom :coffee:
No-one in this thread besides REO is trolling Tom...

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
DUDE, its not just in this thread. Have you even been paying attention to anything? It's not just this. It's in general.
Then why bring it up here when there's no problem? Let's keep threads the way they should be and not go into a discussion about Tom and his trolls.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
no, Truth.. Sub should not use B+12 off of a JIP. I have new tech and much better shit. I wish Rob hadnt fucked his acct up due to his hatred of MK9 now. He could tell you that there is a lot of new shit being done.
Interseting Tom! Any chance shareing it............??? Thanks for that you are back!

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
Only time I will use B+1,2 is off a hit confirmed Jip in open space as it leads to his best combo damage there. Very interested too see what tom has come up with, really is there that much more to find with this character?