What's new

Strategy Sub-Zero (2),1 guaranteed follow ups

no, Truth.. Sub should not use B+12 off of a JIP. I have new tech and much better shit. I wish Rob hadnt fucked his acct up due to his hatred of MK9 now. He could tell you that there is a lot of new shit being done.

If REO ever play Sub-Zero serious I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he become better than Brady.

ROFL :)
dude, just when I start getting back into the swing of talking sub, some guy has to go old school and again troll me. now i just remembered why i hate sub players. you guys are all assholes. back to spitting fire at sub players...

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
dude, just when I start getting back into the swing of talking sub, some guy has to go old school and again troll me. now i just remembered why i hate sub players. you guys are all assholes. back to spitting fire at sub players...
C'mon. You're really traumatized aren't you? You know I was trolling, don't get mad. :)

No more trolling from now on, I promiss. :coffee:

Enenra

Go to hell.
-_- This guy with the dead space avatar just wants to be your friend and get some help leveling up his game. I don't think I've been an asshole to you.

C'mon. You're really traumatized aren't you? You know I was trolling, don't get mad. :)
you guys always troll me on the sub forums. non stop 24 hour trolling. then you guys hold your hand on the bible and all swear you dont.. its "the other trolls"...

the trolling in the community is old and it has gone too far. too far with PIG, too far with me, too far with several people. this obsession with trolling in the mk community needs to fucking stop.

seriously guys, how can trolling people who are trying to help the community do anything good? why would you even want to? who can see a thread with good shit and say "man, let me troll this guy to no end and fuck shit up".

we are a growing community, still trying to establish ourselves. people that care about the game and the community should be telling trolls to STFU and run them out, not join the trolls in an attempt to stop making the top players want to post or get involved.

Enenra

Go to hell.
the trolling in the community is old and it has gone too far. too far with PIG, too far with me, too far with several people. this obsession with trolling in the mk community needs to fucking stop.

seriously guys, how can trolling people who are trying to help the community do anything good? why would you even want to? who can see a thread with good shit and say "man, let me troll this guy to no end and fuck shit up".

we are a growing community, still trying to establish ourselves. people that care about the game and the community should be telling trolls to STFU and run them out, not join the trolls in an attempt to stop making the top players want to post or get involved.
I'M TRYING. You seem to just ignore me except when you see an opportune moment to tell me no. Yet I foolishly keep trying to win you over.

I'm trying Tom, please acknowledge that.

Truth

Noob
no, Truth.. Sub should not use B+12 off of a JIP. I have new tech and much better shit. I wish Rob hadnt fucked his acct up due to his hatred of MK9 now. He could tell you that there is a lot of new shit being done.
Hmm, interesting you say that, I don't know what your tech is, but one thing I do want to know is why not use B1,2 off a JIP? It jails them into standing up and blocking, and plus it gives you a potential 38% combo if the JIP actually connects if you JIP, B12~Freeze, NJP, Dash 1, Dash B12, 212~Slide or if you take away the dash 1, 35%.

Truth

Noob
doing B+12 limits you when blocked. You HAVE to clone. if you finish B+121/B+124 on block, the opponent jumps out and you die. use B+12~slide instead, and if they block it you die.
Sure, but when why not do B12 and then go into another string say 212~clone or 224~clone, even something such as a D3~throw, D4~212~clone? B12 in itself is even on block so it would be the same thing as doing 21, 212~clone. If all those options aren't something one prefers, why not do B12 and walk back to create the needed space to play footsies again?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
go back to your running away smoke threads plz.

Dammit guys... he was seriously starting to discuss things... and you fuck it up. amazing. just amazing. I was really looking forward to ONE thing that would move us forward... since without Tom... we've literally found NOTHING. fuck.
No shit.

I swear man, it's really starting to piss me off.

stop with the damn trolling already! Some of us actually WANT to learn.