What's new

Tech - Grandmaster Strings into clone cancel

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I think F4 xx EX Klone is around plus 11. That's the number that has been thrown around. In the corner, B2 and B33 will armor break advancing armored reversals as fast as Warlock Quan's 11 frame launcher. It won't stop Reptile, Sub-Zero, or Cyber Sub-Zero, or moves that have weird hitboxes, or don't advance into the Klone, but it works really well in characters like War God. Basically it helps you to enforce a 50/50 in the corner against some characters if you're willing to spend the bar. You probably have already looked into this Tom, it's more for everyone who didn't already know.
@RM Ree @C88 Zombieekiler @STB BroZki F4 xx EX Klone is plus 11 right?

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
I think F4 xx EX Klone is around plus 11. That's the number that has been thrown around. In the corner, B2 and B33 will armor break advancing armored reversals as fast as Warlock Quan's 11 frame launcher. It won't stop Reptile, Sub-Zero, or Cyber Sub-Zero, or moves that have weird hitboxes, or don't advance into the Klone, but it works really well in characters like War God. Basically it helps you to enforce a 50/50 in the corner against some characters if you're willing to spend the bar. You probably have already looked into this Tom, it's more for everyone who didn't already know.
Yeah, +11 is what I assumed it was/ what my testing pointed to. It jails into both d4 and slide, which might mean +10, but pulling those off didn't feel frame perfect so...

Yeah, +11 is what I assumed it was/ what my testing pointed to. It jails into both d4 and slide, which might mean +10, but pulling those off didn't feel frame perfect so...
Just do a normal that's like 20 frames on start-up. If it's plus 11 then it would trade with a 9 frame reversal (20-11=9) If it was plus 10 then it would trade with a 10 frame reversal

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Yeah it's very easy to jail slide, it can't be frame perfect.

Deakins

Twitch & Youtube: Mr Deakins
That's some good stuff in the videos, ill need to add that to my game as it will help alot

Thank you

ok, beause i know theres been a few occasions where i actually blocked into the clone before.

What do I do when I have a person in the corner with my clone out I always get beat out if I jump in I get neutral jump punched if I run in I get jabbed and any move I get punished for I'm confused with the clone out I should have the upper hand especially in the corner

boba_buster

Noob saibot
What do I do when I have a person in the corner with my clone out I always get beat out if I jump in I get neutral jump punched if I run in I get jabbed and any move I get punished for I'm confused with the clone out I should have the upper hand especially in the corner
Stop pressing buttons as soon as you put the clone out , instead of running forward take a step back , whiff a standing 1 to mess with there head. Calm down. Be patient. Let them hang themselves

Stop pressing buttons as soon as you put the clone out , instead of running forward take a step back , whiff a standing 1 to mess with there head. Calm down. Be patient. Let them hang themselves

You right bro I'm trying to put pressure to much when I already have them where I want them but I only have so long once my clone diapers then what

@ dankster morgan f4xxdb ex clone is plus 11, can you explain how you get that number, I assume you are referring to safeness of canceling f4 into ex clone on block, so you take the start up frames of ex clone and subtract the block adv frames of f4 to derive this number, if this is wrong what is the proper formula, thanks

boba_buster

Noob saibot
Cancel advantage is what your looking for.
But frame data in game is not always right , you have to go to the lab and see what moves trade , beat or lose etc. to the f4xxedclone to figure out the true frame data

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I have noticed that the 123~Ice Klone works only when you start getting near the corner. Here's the YT link I uploaded when I labbed it.

It's a very rare one. You need to be at a certain distance from the corner to make it able.