What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Did I hear Urien has his trigger nerfed in some way? if that's the case I can see him having a crossup. I think Urien is going to be a force in S2. I thought he was quite good in S1, just too new to be fully explored. If he comes through with mostly buffs (I cant see why anything would be nerfed.. even his trigger, unless Capcom has some redesign planned and needs to tone trigger down to make up for buffing him in other areas) I think he stands to be super strong. Kinda excited cause I think hes super fun to watch. Id like to play him, but I dont think I can play charge characters that well. I thought I could, but recent conversations have made me think otherwise.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Did I hear Urien has his trigger nerfed in some way? if that's the case I can see him having a crossup. I think Urien is going to be a force in S2. I thought he was quite good in S1, just too new to be fully explored. If he comes through with mostly buffs (I cant see why anything would be nerfed.. even his trigger, unless Capcom has some redesign planned and needs to tone trigger down to make up for buffing him in other areas) I think he stands to be super strong. Kinda excited cause I think hes super fun to watch. Id like to play him, but I dont think I can play charge characters that well. I thought I could, but recent conversations have made me think otherwise.
Imma just sit back with stretchy arms into super and laugh.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Imma just sit back with stretchy arms into super and laugh.
My whole roster might change.. Ibuki has a 2bar trigger now and better normals (I still hope she gets some meaningful bomb usage on block) and Im still waiting to hear what Juri gets. Nash has already lost *some* of what I enjoy so much about him, and Ken's changes seem ok so far, mostly reasonable with a huge buff added in, but who knows how the dust will settle when we know everything and everything we know is official.

God I wish Capcom would just fucking release the patch notes already so we can sit down and parse this shit. Its hard for me to get motivated to play SF right now because all i can think of is 'Its all about to change, why not wait?" Bah.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
My whole roster might change.. Ibuki has a 2bar trigger now and better normals (I still hope she gets some meaningful bomb usage on block) and Im still waiting to hear what Juri gets. Nash has already lost *some* of what I enjoy so much about him, and Ken's changes seem ok so far, mostly reasonable with a huge buff added in, but who knows how the dust will settle when we know everything and everything we know is official.

God I wish Capcom would just fucking release the patch notes already so we can sit down and parse this shit. Its hard for me to get motivated to play SF right now because all i can think of is 'Its all about to change, why not wait?" Bah.
Ibuki still has a 3 bar v-trigger. Apparently there was some misinformation out there. Guile's is 2 bar now.

Considering most of the Gief mains dont want green hand back and him getting better through the system changes and other character nerfs, why even put it back in.

Just some random poop, Snake Eyez tweeting a green hand pic and some other stuff like Karin apparently getting an air target combo. People are jumping to the conclusion of this.

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
Just some random poop, Snake Eyez tweeting a green hand pic and some other stuff like Karin apparently getting an air target combo. People are jumping to the conclusion of this.
Yeah there was an article with jwong talking about her air tc. I haven't heard anything about greenhand tho.

Here's an article with all the changes ive heard so far for anyone who missed it: http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1322018

Is anyone else scared of new Sim? I thought he was top 8-10ish before so... lol