What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
i play Ryu, they bitch about Ryu. I play mika, they bitch about mika. I think they should cry less and learn to win their 6-4 matchups.
I think it's you and being a ryu player. You people are the worst. Making everyone think you're about fundamentals when really you're about being OP top tier.

Who is talking bad about Mika?
You are one of the main propaganda spreaders. You're transgressions shall not be forgotten

I think it's you and being a ryu player. You people are the worst. Making everyone think you're about fundamentals when really you're about being OP top tier.

You are one of the main propaganda spreaders. You're transgressions shall not be forgotten
Come get me Mika's, if you can find me LOL

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
There's no internationals or Justin Wong, Filipino Champ. Top 8 is filled with C/D - list American players.

Right now I'm watching Ricki Ortiz drop bird kick combos and for whatever reason she isn't meatying Ken after a throw properly with Chun-Li. Dash up cr.lp is guaranteed on anyone character without a 3f normal

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
K-Brad flew to the UK and drowned in pools but now he is in Top 8 in the U.S?
Because jetlag, personal condition, different monitor, possibly different stick and unfamiliar setting has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Also UK has some killers. Problem X and mister Crimson are both ridiculous. As well as ISDD.

IDK what your getting at, but yeah UK is looking strong at SFV right now.

There's no internationals or Justin Wong, Filipino Champ. Top 8 is filled with C/D - list American players.

Right now I'm watching Ricki Ortiz drop bird kick combos and for whatever reason she isn't meatying Ken after a throw properly with Chun-Li. Dash up cr.lp is guaranteed on anyone character without a 3f normal
Lmao at you calling Rikki a c/d player and asking where champ is. What're you an idiot? Rikki has 10x the credentials champ does in SF.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Anyone down to play? It's been a whole week for me!

liberal use of up forward followed by crouching fierce. We cover a lot of ground like that.
This man is still a trainee. He is young and arrogant. He has yet to fully embrace the way of the shooting peach.

EDIT: Screw it, Im going down fighting. If i disappear, you know who to blame guys.
You're days are numbered.

I can't deal with this crazy ass lag. The worst part is that the jumps only happen when someone dashes or jumps or any other quick movement, like shuffling.

Last edited:
That's only cause I can't make the right amount correct decisions to keep up with Mika. I really need to just settle down and play my mains. But I just get too bored, or in F.A.N.G.a case frustrated with shit like cloud not touching.

GGs
isnt every match decided by who makes more correct decisions?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
isnt every match decided by who makes more correct decisions?
Yeah but I'm saying my F.A.N.G. isn't good enough to disprove you're Mika being fraudulent. A good F.A.N.G. would've got those anti airs and stuffed the charged HK like I barely did. My Mika on the other hand is good enough. She's basically your big sister in the sorority.

Yeah but I'm saying my F.A.N.G. isn't good enough to disprove you're Mika being fraudulent. A good F.A.N.G. would've got those anti airs and stuffed the charged HK like I barely did. My Mika on the other hand is good enough. She's basically your big sister in the sorority.
so it takes a good fang to beat my wittle baby, week old mika? Sounds legit. It's ok though I accept your invitation to co chair the tym council of Mikas. We need to recruit more though, I think if we beat on JJ a little more we can get him to switch to the clearly superior grappler.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
so it takes a good fang to beat my wittle baby, week old mika? Sounds legit. It's ok though I accept your invitation to co chair the tym council of Mikas. We need to recruit more though, I think if we beat on JJ a little more we can get him to switch to the clearly superior grappler.
When I don't get reward for easy mixups off of every touch, yeah. It's not like you suck as a player. I can mess up and end up eating mixup after mixup. You can mess up and eat a trickle of poison damage and we're back to neutral. If you're going to be part of the Glorious Kick Ass Mika Gang you have to acknowledge just how Kick Ass we are. Much more Kick Ass than F.A.N.G. Either way I'll be putting down the mess around characters so my F.A.N.G. can expose your Mika flaws. It'll be for the good of Mika as a whole.

And @JJvercetti is too far gone. He's become addicted to the cr.LP mash. He can feel the struggle but that normal is too much for him to give up. It's like a imperfect form of the ryu heroin that is jab and jp.LK.