What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Ehh

I destroy these people and the furthest i've gotten is 1400ish LP. These idiot players are 80% Ryu with 20% being Chun and Nash. Which im not surprised

Every other player who plays a different character than those three is usually an actual challenge and doesn't play dumb.
We should play some long sets sometime i am prob in the same boat as you although I dont play ranked.

Ehh

I destroy these people and the furthest i've gotten is 1400ish LP. These idiot players are 80% Ryu with 20% being Chun and Nash. Which im not surprised

Every other player who plays a different character than those three is usually an actual challenge and doesn't play dumb.
woah, you hating on mah roo? No Bueno man, but yeah Ryu is generally a strong character for new players.

I just noticed the bear on that destiny stage, That is one crazy ass bear.
Edit: Trying to watch some Gief vids to look at distancing and pressure options against certain characters but most matches I watch has the characters playing stupid.

Aramonde

Noob
We should play some long sets sometime i am prob in the same boat as you although I dont play ranked.
I've tried to inthe past but you never accepted.

woah, you hating on mah roo? No Bueno man, but yeah Ryu is generally a strong character for new players.
You better believe i hate Roo fuck that character! You sent that invite at the wrong time i just got beat by a second Ibuki and her stupid shit. I can see why that character garners the hate she does. Fuck that dumb cunt.

Sorry Rush but i dont feel like getting my ass kicked tonight especially by Ryu.

I've tried to inthe past but you never accepted.

You better believe i hate Roo fuck that character! You sent that invite at the wrong time i just got beat by a second Ibuki and her stupid shit. I can see why that character garners the hate she does. Fuck that dumb (soap bar in my mouth).

Sorry Rush but i dont feel like getting my ass kicked tonight especially by Ryu.
i wasn't gonna give you the Ryu. You were gonna get mikad

Nash lol theres no way in hell thats in Guile's favor.

Idk about Sim but i wouldn't be surprised if his tele beats SB.
im talking about Nash and sim Vs gief. Those are 3 of the worst matchups in the game.

Although I super wouldn't be surprised if guile vs Nash was even, and guile vs sim is slightly in sims favor but not because of the tele, it's the float that controls that matchup.

Last edited:

Aramonde

Noob
im taking about Nash and sim Vs gief. Those are 3 of the worst matchups in the game.

Although I super wouldn't be surprised if guile vs Nash was even, and guile vs sim is slightly in sims favor but not because of the tele, it's the float that controls that matchup.
Oh okay. Well lord @B. Shazzy plays both Nash & Guile so i would trust his opinion.

" I got rage quit on. Lost 1000LP, locked out for 1418 Minutes.

What the hell man "

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tampa_Bison

Haunts:

" I saw people reporting they were getting RQ on and getting penalized and checked with the server team to understand how it works to make sure this wasn't the case.

Someone who rage quits is (obviously) disconnected from the server. The person who is rage quit on is returned to matchmaking. If a match ends before it concludes, the player who is no longer connected to the server is penalized, not the player who stays connected.

As an example, lets say you stay in training mode waiting for matches, get one and then someone pulls the plug on you mid-match. You'll be returned to training mode waiting for more matches and wont be penalized.

That said, I'm keeping an eye out for any videos that show someone who stays connected is penalized but I haven't seen anything. If anything comes up I'll definitely pass it along to the team. "

capcom wants to see proof?
do they actually know how many ppl actually putting in effort recording RQtters? not even 1% does that.
just for example:
michmichmichmich and cheeschao both have 500+ RQs each which means 1k+ RQs just from these two players since the release of SFV and only 3 RQ report vids each are there about these two guys.
now 994 ppl didn't even give a single **** to record these RQtters

now capcom wants us to record 3 RQtters in a row to prove that their system is not working?
after seeing so many ppl say that they were the victims of RQtters yet still got punished I will prob. start recording again and get back to ranked with this broken system
to see what's rly up and if I lose 1k LP + 24 hour lockout - @ll tweet my vid to capcom & haunts

Last edited:

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Remember when Juris low fireball was plus +4 on block and +11 on hit. Now it's -2 on block and +2 on hit so the combo literally ends when you cancel cr.mk into low fireball.. if they're close enough for them to even combo that is

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
that high? I'm not exactly one to brag but I don't think you need anything more than a bnb and a mixup to make it to ultra bronze.
I made it to 1272 points with hadouken and Shoryuken. Then to 2000 points with Sonic Boom and Flash Kick.

Future Scott is the sort of guy who deals with combos.

Helter Skelter

CHIPPINGxTRAPPINGxZONING
Remember when Juris low fireball was plus +4 on block and +11 on hit. Now it's -2 on block and +2 on hit so the combo literally ends when you cancel cr.mk into low fireball.. if they're close enough for them to even combo that is
Take as much offense to this as you want, but I think you should consider quiiting/leaving the game.

This game is not giving you what you want and complaining all day will not change that.

It seem masochistic (and annoying) at this point.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
it wouldn't be a problem if certain people would stop indulging him/ pls stop already it's like every other page is back and forth idk -_-?

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
@armamonde My bad, on days I have to work I will turn my game on while I get ready. On steam I get no notification of invites if I don't see them when they are sent.