What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
So anyone trying to get this Cammy work?

Forget it. How do i always manage to ask for games during maintenance?

Last edited:
I was foolishly trying to think which doesn't work in SFV and your just doing random stuff really. It was a scrambly mess on a transatlantic connection that nothing was learnt from
yeah my cross cut dp into super on your dash reset was random. It was a joke Myles, don't be such a serious guy.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
mika is plus after her drop kick, but if she commits to it I get a reactable chance to parry and punish her for 50% life/stun. Mika is a better character, but rashid is more annoying.
Or the Mika doesn't delay drop kick and you eat a CC. Actually, both her CC's are plus on block.

Yes because the dp should have come out the wrong way or never came out all. This is 'personal' now
except for the part where I input it backwards so that it would come out of you dashed behind me or I'd block if you stayed in front. If I was mashing it out I wouldn't get super when you're behind me. It's a buffer, all ibukis do the same bullshit((me too) hp x ex kunai v trigger x shenanigans into bomb into dash behind.

Seriously though dude, I'm not attacking you. You coulda won all of those games pretty easily. I'm not saying I'm better than you, it was a joke. I just got done saying one set doesn't matter and added a ps I bodied Myles in a set. I'm sorry if I offended you, but I didn't mean it like that.

And let's be real Myles. We both know ibukis dash mixups aren't real without a hkd setup. It's almost impossible to throw one out and make an attack whiff on one side(especially vs Ryu since both his jab and lk will hit on both sides and cover both dashes).

So Myles, you down to play later tonight? I promise I won't come on tym and talk about how I bodied the best juri in the eu. I'll just make a YouTube video out of it.......

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
ya she has nash's dash with great throw range, ties with bison
Her dash is short and mediocrely fast, nowhere near nash's.
bison amazing? Or vega amazing?
Bison.

Her mids don't combo into each other but since her throw game is so good, both because of very long range and very fast walkspeed, you can confirm counterhit st mp into cr mp into a fireball charge/ex ender. Her f. throw seems perfect to start her pressure.