What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yea but then that makes it more skilled play then. I mean before DP's were invinvcible at any time from any range so a heavy DP reached you from afar, now only medium is invincible which makes the player have to think more and not mash out. Which is good. But the guys that say AA's aren't good here I honestly can't believe after seeing casuals, major events etc. with EVERYONE anti airing on reaction that makes their statements silly honestly.
Yeah, they're still good. Compared to the past, they're nerfed...mostly the normals. But 99% of the time, I have no complaints for the AAs. Jump normals are really nerfed when it comes to the hitboxes, so it basically doesn't matter, though, lol.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
karins is safe or plus when charged depending on distance/timing, not charged it's -5 to -1 depending on distance/timing.
So you're saying Ibuki's skill is -5 to -1 based on spacing. Can you charge it a little bit? Does that change the advantage at all? Can it be plus up close fully charged?

Usually in SF, you have one go-to AA normal or an invincible anti-air, with a multitude of situational anti-airs for certain stuff you can't quite get with most of the others. Jab is the easiest to react with, but you might as well just DP if you can. Air-to-air works, too, if you see the jump early enough.
Then I would've had the same complaint for every SF. It is what it is.

FL Rushdown

Champion
So you're saying Ibuki's skill is -5 to -1 based on spacing. Can you charge it a little bit? Does that change the advantage at all? Can it be plus up close fully charged?

Then I would've had the same complaint for every SF. It is what it is.
no that's karins. I'm not sure about ibukis but it feels similar, and yes its chargeable.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Ibuki vs birdie? Who wins
Does it matter? Nobody wins playing against Birdie.
Ibukis V-skill is -5 to -2 and it doesn't move her hurtbox forwards like Karins so max range uncharged V-skill is safe 99% of the time unless it's a Chun-Li critical art or something
Can you charge it a little then use it? Does that change the advantage at all? Can it be plus when charged?

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Can you charge it a little then use it? Does that change the advantage at all? Can it be plus when charged?
Why don't you buy the character with fight money?
Partially charging it doesn't stop it being -5. The V-skill can be plus if it hits meaty like most things but no one does it; I was trying it on Day 2 and just tried it again and can confirm on Day 11 it's still pointless

Ibuki vs birdie? Who wins
Everyone beats Ibuki because she's incomplete right now

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
what's the plan tonight guise? slap around bdizzle's birdie for a little bit maybe show sun what american cammy's look like idk

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Why don't you buy the character with fight money?
Because I hope there are players kind hearted enough to just share info. Kind of like me sharing Balrog stuff with @JJvercetti and @Scott The Scot .

what's the plan tonight guise? slap around bdizzle's birdie for a little bit maybe show sun what american cammy's look like idk
Torrent GoT and then wonder why all your advancing nash pokes and teleports mixups makes it seem like your opponent can't see them coming.

Ok so I just fought Ibuki online, it was bad.
Didn't use cr.LP enough?