What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Wait so I need to buy the characters to lab them? Oh Capcom you're good. I need to spend 100,000 to buy Guile. But then have no money to figure out the Balrog or Ibuki MU. This system is designed to make players say "fuck it" and just pay with real money lol. I just want to know if I can grab Balrog out of his dash straight punch lol.

JJvercetti

Warrior
Wait so I need to buy the characters to lab them? Oh Capcom you're good. I need to spend 100,000 to buy Guile. But then have no money to figure out the Balrog or Ibuki MU. This system is designed to make players say "fuck it" and just pay with real money lol. I just want to know if I can grab Balrog out of his dash straight punch lol.
Should be able to, I have done it with SPD.

Scott The Scot

29 bloody levels of easy smooth sailing. Then Bison comes along and just decides "lol I'm reading your inputs. Thanks for wasting your time. ggs."

And there was nothing but low health regens for the past 4 rounds previous to that. Wtf Capcom. You suck. Ugh I hate survival.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Bruh I bought Balrog and only been in the lab/survival. Ask me any info or run some sets. I got you. Wish we could at least get training mode (been saying it since forever, but even this site attacked me lol). But at least you got friends to game the system. I'm doing the same thing about Ibuki.

29 bloody levels of easy smooth sailing. Then Bison comes along and just decides "lol I'm reading your inputs. Thanks for wasting your time. ggs."

And there was nothing but low health regens for the past 4 rounds previous to that. Wtf Capcom. You suck. Ugh I hate survival.
You can't play a regular game. I get to round 26 by setting my remote to auto d.MP target combo with Bison. Others have this tactic too. The AI is tuned to properly playing. But they rarely handle DP moves. (Either get hit or block no punish). They don't whiff punish so mash some good buttons sometimes. Rarely if ever anti air and that's only with DP. Try to aim for cross ups. Be careful of stuff like SPD's and certain character traits. Like F.A.N.G. Doesn't really fall for normals since he typically plays from afar. Any time I get low life I feel like it's cheap but also like I didn't use some kind of tactic.

Also, double down for like the first 15. Health > attack = Defense (choose based on situation, version, and how well you do against that opponent)

Scott The Scot

Bruh I bought Balrog and only been in the lab/survival. Ask me any info or run some sets. I got you. Wish we could at least get training mode (been saying it since forever, but even this site attacked me lol). But at least you got friends to game the system. I'm doing the same thing about Ibuki.

You can't play a regular game. I get to round 26 by setting my remote to auto d.MP target combo with Bison. Others have this tactic too. The AI is tuned to properly playing. But they rarely handle DP moves. (Either get hit or block no punish). They don't whiff punish so mash some good buttons sometimes. Rarely if ever anti air and that's only with DP. Try to aim for cross ups. Be careful of stuff like SPD's and certain character traits. Like F.A.N.G. Doesn't really fall for normals since he typically plays from afar. Any time I get low life I feel like it's cheap but also like I didn't use some kind of tactic.

Also, double down for like the first 15. Health > attack = Defense (choose based on situation, version, and how well you do against that opponent)
Thank you very much man, I'll hit you up when I need to know more. JJ answered my question about grabbing him out of the dash punch so that's all I need for now.

It's a'ight, I got my colours now lol. The AI if it's not in super try hard mode is free to Guiles HP Booms if you keep throwing them as soon as possible, it might as well be a block infinite to them haha. And they just can't comprehend that they can block Vskill~Boom and get him 90% of the time by it.

When I was playing Cammy I got to round 63 just doing DP's. Like, even if I was fullscreen or knocked down I would just mashing DP and it worked lol.

Scott The Scot

@JJvercetti I don't know what kind of Balrog's you've been facing but I think it isn't as bad as you initally thought.

@Scott The Scot you know if the new DLC story mode colors are shown anywhere?
I'm sorry man, I wouldn't know. I'm not always in the loop with SFV news. I'm always on the lookout for @StormGoddess making a post as I know he's always ontop of the SFV news, info and leaks etc.

Aramonde

Kombatant
Dont all fighters do this though?

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader

Thats how i felt with their story mode, every fight not so bad, until i fight psycho unleashed Bison as Nash, that fight gave me a headache

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I'm sorry man, I wouldn't know. I'm not always in the loop with SFV news. I'm always on the lookout for @StormGoddess making a post as I know he's always ontop of the SFV news, info and leaks etc.
It's cool. Eventhubs finally put out an article. Damn modders must've took forever to hack the colors. Next time we play I'm gonna be even more swaggy. Imma be drippin in swaggu. That's why my confirms were bad. I didn't have enough swag.

Its as I thought it would be, I actually underestimated his CA and EX rushes but Im still figuring out some stuff.
mind telling me what you think? I thought you thought the MU was going to be awful.

Not Tekken.
Let everyone know about the one true savior of the FGC. Only reason no one appreciates it is cause it's "too hard". Got to love the irony.

someone tell me please what was Necalli's role in the story?
He's like azreal in T6. Bad shit going on, lots of powerful shit, bad liquidy demon being gets summoned. Pay attention!

Scott The Scot

Next time we play I'm gonna be even more swaggy. Imma be drippin in swaggu. That's why my confirms were bad. I didn't have enough swag
Nah you dropped your confirms because the connection was booty and it didn't feel buttery smooth lol. At one point I did lk>Lk>FK and it said 3 hit combo then it disappeared and you blocked it lmao I just laughed :p