What's new

Street Fighter 6 teaser trailer

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
A good year for fgc. KOF 15 than SF 6. Capcom also announced a collection that includes Super Gem Fighter, Darkstalkers, Hyper Street Fighter 2 and some more with rollback netcode. Do you guys have any idea how fun is Super Gem Fighter? Known as pocket fighter. And it comes with rollback? LoL.

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
A good year for fgc. KOF 15 than SF 6. Capcom also announced a collection that includes Super Gem Fighter, Darkstalkers, Hyper Street Fighter 2 and some more with rollback netcode. Do you guys have any idea how fun is Super Gem Fighter? Known as pocket fighter. And it comes with rollback? LoL.
I will be playing this collection pocket fighter was great. The Tetris version and fighting version

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
I will be playing this collection pocket fighter was great. The Tetris version and fighting version
Add me for some sets if you wish. Psn: White_Ramses, there is time until June 24 yes but i am playing many fighting games like SF, kof, MK etc.

MuMuGuy

Noob
I was happy when I heard the news this morning. I had a little ceremony when I deleted Shit Fighter V from my console, once and for all.

All we need now is an announcement for MK12 and T8.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Ryu takin' those roids now that he is older. LOL.

I kind of expected nothing more than a teaser.

This game is probably more than a year away.

I am curious about how the game will play.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Promoting the "Back Street Boy" as much as they can I see.

I wish this game has the SF3/SF4 feel to it, because honestly, SF5 was .....well, still not as stupid as LK is in MK11, but its nothing close to SF4, or SF3.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I wish this game has the SF3/SF4 feel to it, because honestly, SF5 was .....well, still not as stupid as LK is in MK11, but its nothing close to SF4, or SF3.
What is so good about SF4? I think the game is massively overrated. Even SF3 is to an extent.

I also think V-Shift has made SF5 a good fighting game, although the mechanic has been added too late in the game's lifespan.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
What is so good about SF4? I think the game is massively overrated. Even SF3 is to an extent.

I also think V-Shift has made SF5 a good fighting game, although the mechanic has been added too late in the game's lifespan.
You’re right.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Ryu is looking like a poster boy for HGH :cool:

I’m guessing it’ll be toned down for the actual game though, haha. This teaser reminds me a bit of the one for MKX, where they went all out and stylized it, but the gameplay was different.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter

I'll tell you right of the bat, what I dont like in SF5, that made me drop of this game - they extended the time window during the links. The tight (2 fames I think) made SF4 really challanging. I remember playing the hell out of that game. Of course this comes down to personal preference. The game felt faster in genral, and the word on street is, SF4 had better balanced.

SF3TS
Is the cherry on top when it comes to competitive Street Fighter. The game is simple, and pretty much any casual can pick up Ryu or Ken, but in order to play the game at high level you really need much more. The thing that stands out, is the parry system. The learning curve is high.

There is a good reason why there is so many players playing this game on Fightcade till this day.

About the V-Shit, yeah I agree, the mechanics did a lot, I mean much more then realsing custom variations in MK11 lol

I cant say that I am not looking forward to SF6, because as of right now there isnt really anything to look for.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Here is my expectations on new Street Fighter;

• We already know that Capcom loves money more than any other FG companies, so i am expecting less than 20 characters for the base roster. Near 40 on the final roster. So we have to buy extra 20+ with extra money.
  • This is kinda personal but i am also expecting no Satsui No Hado characters like Akuma or Kage on the base roster. That is a bummer but yeah. Safe DLC spot tbh.
  • To make this game a bit more easy to play, they gonna add more Target combos and some new mechanics. SF fans demanding more combo paths than SFV, so there could be some answer for this with the Target combos.
  • They gonna improve the Story mode with more cinematics.
  • Visuals of the game not gonna be realistic as the teaser, i am thinking about slightly upgraded version of SFV. Not Tekken or MK style.
  • Tons of extra contents, mostly weird skins and colors, and of course they gonna sell some arenas as DLC or Capcom pro tour content and of course not for free.
  • Most importantly not expecting fully finished gameplay at the start. This teaser kinda wack cos it is an answer to the pressure of the SF fans whose keep asking about the new SF game on social media. So there gonna be Rush case for the devs.
i am hope i am wrong and SF6 can make a good start.

Last edited: