What's new

[Story-Spoiler] Possible DLC Confirmed (You have been Warned)

If both are in KP1 thats so fking sad to me.... already 3 characters and no one of my interest.. and none of my favorites in the base roster... I already picked the game, but thats so sad that my top 3 characters are ignored but have like 4 or 5 special forces shit that i would ignore completely plus 2 cyborg characters in the same KP added to an overrated sorcerer, a possible uninteresting woman and 2 fking guests....
Now waiting for KP2 because MY sky turned gray already.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
If both are in KP1 thats so fking sad to me.... already 3 characters and no one of my interest.. and none of my favorites in the base roster... I already picked the game, but thats so sad that my top 3 characters are ignored but have like 4 or 5 special forces shit that i would ignore completely plus 2 cyborg characters in the same KP added to an overrated sorcerer, a possible uninteresting woman and 2 fking guests....
Now waiting for KP2 because MY sky turned gray already.
U waiting for Reptile?

U waiting for Reptile?
Reptile is my Nº1 but with Erron move and Fatality I dont have hopes for him. Whatever there are more characters that i like. Sadly most of them are actually memes (Rain, Drahmin and Hsu hao) or impossibles (Tremor and Tanya)
I still have hopes for Havik, thats something.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Reptile is my Nº1 but with Erron move and Fatality I dont have hopes for him. Whatever there are more characters that i like. Sadly most of them are actually memes (Rain, Drahmin and Hsu hao) or impossibles (Tremor and Tanya)
I still have hopes for Havik, thats something.
I think we’ll see Reptile and Rain
Havik maybe

This makes me glad. I was worried the Lin Kuei Facility chapter would just have you fight Frost and a bunch of unrelated jobbers, like Noob and Kano or some shit. And personally I don't mind NPC fights, it's cool that Cyrax and Sektor play a small part in the story beyond cameos. That said, the "we're not doing NPC fights again" statement is making things very confusing.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
So we have one of two things here...

1. They are dlc, possibly as one character again. One variation is Sektor, one Cyrax, with different robot bodies/skins

2. Ed Boon straight up lied lol