What's new

Tech Stop thinking Shazam is bad

TKB

Noob
In all seriousness shazam may be very meter-hungry and a bit risky but his damage output is BEAST

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
I feel that Injustice will become more apparently unbalanced as time goes. Sure people can get lucky with brackets, but the Ares, Cyborgs, Grundys, Scorpions, Green Arrows, Hawk Girls and Jokers won't be regularly winning tourneys.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
I feel that Injustice will become more apparently unbalanced as time goes. Sure people can get lucky with brackets, but the Ares, Cyborgs, Grundys, Scorpions, Green Arrows, Hawk Girls and Jokers won't be regularly winning tourneys.
ares cyborg and grundy are good. ares and cyborg can win a tourney ez if they dont fight a mmh lol.

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
Its actually the second kick.

Yea its a pretty tough MU. NW staff is a pain for Shazam

Some Character have an Easier time punishing then others.
no sir after the first, you can backdash also... go into training mode and do it!!!! its 100% full proof... you can do it after the first and or after the second...

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I believe emperor dark thinks flash vs joker is 5-5. And he is better than qwark by miles.

Joker has everything to deal with flash, its 5-5.
I'm pretty sure not, because last I remember he didn't win once vs Master D at one point during our sessions. It was a good bit ago so things might be different, but it was bad when they played that one time.