What's new

Stock Market NEC Edition: Well an alien DID win

I'm not too sure of nearby stuff, let me tag a few of the guys that live closer to GGA than me:

GGA Fill Pops
GGA Jeremiah
GGA Wafflez

I know there is a shitty motel right down the street from GGA, but it reminds me of a CSI investigation site so I don't know if I'd trust it.
Actually that motel you are talking about, Pig, Smargasm and Glass Sword stayed there. They all said it was actually pretty nice. You can ask them if you want. And if you stay at that motel that is close to GGA I will gladly give you a ride.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Actually that motel you are talking about, Pig, Smargasm and Glass Sword stayed there. They all said it was actually pretty nice. You can ask them if you want. And if you stay at that motel that is close to GGA I will gladly give you a ride.
it gave me a weird vibe....I don't know. Maybe because this week is Friday the 13th I'm all superstitious....

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Or all this "blowup" shit you can apply to urself aswell...could careless bout the stock market...Just wanna see you get blownup :cool: ...I love this BLOWUP shit.......:16Bit

I've been blown up in probably half of them.

There's like two negative references to me in this one and I wasn't even there...

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
NB Semi Evil Ryu stays at a hotel when he comes to town. Maybe he can help.
Zyphox The motel that I stay at that's just a block away from GGA is called Colony Motel (http://colonymotelbrookfield.com/)

They have bed mattresses that only a Klingon would love. (a.k.a. They are about as hard as rocks). But you can literally see Galloping Ghost Arcade from the motel, because that's just how close it is. And I think that, if you book online via a Priceline or what-not, you can get a room for about $50 / night.

But other than that, I won't really be able to help you in terms of like splitting a room or anything. I'm going to be rooming with some of my fellow Net Battles teammates and I won't even be up in that area until PROBABLY Saturday.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Zyphox The motel that I stay at that's just a block away from GGA is called Colony Motel (http://colonymotelbrookfield.com/)

They have bed mattresses that only a Klingon would love. (a.k.a. They are about as hard as rocks). But you can literally see Galloping Ghost Arcade from the motel, because that's just how close it is. And I think that, if you book online via a Priceline or what-not, you can get a room for about $50 / night.

But other than that, I won't really be able to help you in terms of like splitting a room or anything. I'm going to be rooming with some of my fellow Net Battles teammates and I won't even be up in that area until PROBABLY Saturday.
oh okay thats fine i'll get my own room no worries, is there any hotels near the FF venue?

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
oh okay thats fine i'll get my own room no worries, is there any hotels near the FF venue?
Registration
It's time! Frosty Faustings VI registration is LIVE!

Please PLEASE take the time to follow the instructions! It is not super clean but this two step process means we will get all the proper information! Note: All team tournaments and special events will be done at the tournament venue. These are just for singles!

Note: When you pre-reg it is only $10 venue fee which covers both days! If you do not pre-reg it will be $15 and you will not be seeded by skill or region and may possibly face a cap....

REGISTER HERE: http://ifdhumbag.wordpress.com/

Streams: We will have 2 streams this year! More details to come.

Closest Airport: Chicago O'hare
Recommended Hotel: Holiday Inn-Express Chicago-Downers Grove.
3031 Finley Rd. Downers Grove IL 60515
m.ihg.com/hotels/holidayinnexpress/us/en/hoteldetail/chidg
Only $67 a night!

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
One of the guys that is running FF just posted some hotel info on its dedicated Facebook page, the other day:

Hello everyone! If you are looking to book a hotel room, this hotel is the best option. Unfortunately there is nothing in the immediate area so it still requires a vehicle but its just down the road. http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/downers-grove/chidg/hoteldetail

****According to the hotel you have 6 days to book a room at their lowest prices ($67 for king $76 for double bed) so get on it!

If you want to read more on the Facebook page, it can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/459656174148696/

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
If I were you I'd also check Hotels.com -- I've found some ridiculous deals there for hotels near events, like when I went to PAX East.

You can put the zip code/address in and it'll tell you exactly how far away it is.

GGA Wafflez

the kid
I'm not too sure of nearby stuff, let me tag a few of the guys that live closer to GGA than me:

GGA Fill Pops
GGA Jeremiah
GGA Wafflez

I know there is a shitty motel right down the street from GGA, but it reminds me of a CSI investigation site so I don't know if I'd trust it.
i have retired being GGA Chauffeur until further notice or get tipped w/ a reach around #saucyjackstyle

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
That girl that played Aquaman needs a stock listing.. IceWhatever

She was bodying people in pools :)

Also SnugglyBear, because he showed up bigtime.
Ice Angel is a girl I teach at my weekly I host, she has learned basics from me and gets to get methodology from brady when he comes, I felt so bad I had to play her, let alone on stream, you saw me give her a few words after the match, other than running into me she was a force in that pool and I absolutely loved it! Snuggly deserved so much credit, even I underestimated him.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
how would you know that? GGA 16 bit aka psychic. i'll buy my plane ticket then post it on here to confirm since you apparently are very ignorant. all i need is to request that saturday off and am there. i've always wanted to travel to a tournament outside the east coast and my poor performance at NEC gives me an excuse to go so why not?
Man you're reacting wrong to 16 bit, just backdash. Look at yourself, not your tech, look at your opponent, not your tech. Learn how to beat people, not how to Flash people. Thats your weakness.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Unless you guys are making it to the US any time soon, what's the point?
Looks like the timeline of the game is repeating MK9s
This is about time the debate wouldve come up :p

LBSH though, UK only has 2 players that could hang with the top guys in the USA. And 1 of us is M.I.A.