What's new

Stock Market NEC Edition: Well an alien DID win

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Dude, your dad is awesome. WE hung out for like 4 hours on sunday. Also was nice to meet you, hope to see you guys again at another event soon
That's fucking awesome lol. Yes it was nice meeting you too! And I'm happy about that ride to Denny's. So nice of you <3 Yeah I'm pretty damn sure I'm going to be going to a lot more majors now. I love my parents.

7L

Heads up!
I was rooting for you...so hard my dude....
I'll work on the Bane MU and CW mu for next time. Honestly, if somebody told me the future and said that catwoman and bane would be my downfall in this tournament, I would have laughed.

Low tiers among us! This was by far one of the most hype tourneys. I'm just hoping that GGA stops sending scouts and sends the troops to Winter Brawl!

In theory my stock should rise for outplacing Chris G in yet another tournament :p

I am completely happy with the SBB stock. I cried of laughter and spat my soda out lol.

Golden thread like always.
Might I ask what you're next tentative tournament showing will be? Would like to see some more high level KF play (she is woefully under represented in my eyes) and I'd like to steal more tech from you.