What's new

Stock Market NEC Edition: Well an alien DID win

GGA Wafflez

the kid
its true. its all so true. /cry

but seriously ,props, another great stock thread. i liked ssb's. he reminds me of a certain kitana player that challenged curbos cage and 16bits knowledge....

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Nobody cares. Stop making the thread about you. Go away. Practice more and talk less so you don't get blown up next time.
typical 16 bit, now am the fucking bad guy when all i ask is that you show a little courtesy to not post that i went 0 - 2 in sonicboombrad's stock because i didn't go 0 - 2, then when i ask you where you hear this its "nobody cares". this is one of the reasons why this community is fucked up, you put me in the stock by mentioning my name with false information, then you say am making this all about me when all i ask is one simple thing. what?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
typical 16 bit, now am the fucking bad guy when all i ask is that you show a little courtesy to not post that i went 0 - 2 in sonicboombrad's stock because i didn't go 0 - 2, then when i ask you where you hear this its "nobody cares". this is one of the reasons why this community is fucked up, you put me in the stock by mentioning my name with false information, then you say am making this all about me when all i ask is one simple thing. what?
NO-BO-DY CARES

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

You are butthurt over satire. Be happy you're relevant enough to be blown up. Last time...nobody cares.

NurzBenny

Old Member
*tiptoes around Zyphox*Awesome as always Bit. I felt the GGA presence was missing this weekend, as AK and Cali, and northeast were all out in near full, but your lone wolf won the entire tournament so there's that lol. Keep up the good work man.

No offense, but is this your first time reading a Stock thread...or being apart of one..

It's part of the gig, he doesn't mean for you to take it to the heart.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
You are butthurt over satire. Be happy you're relevant enough to be blown up. Last time...nobody cares.
No offense, but is this your first time reading a Stock thread...or being apart of one..

It's part of the gig, he doesn't mean for you to take it to the heart.
i was part of the SJ stock........... atleast he could just update his post saying i went 2 - 2 not 0 - 2, how would you feel if the same happened to you, would you try to correct him? he says nobody cares but what does he mean by that? nobody cares that i went 0 - 2 or nobody cares about what i went in the tournament at all, two very different nobody cares.

i was part of the SJ stock........... atleast he could just update his post saying i went 2 - 2 not 0 - 2, how would you feel if the same happened to you, would you try to correct him? he says nobody cares but what does he mean by that? nobody cares that i went 0 - 2 or nobody cares about what i went in the tournament at all, two very different nobody cares.
Idk man, I wouldn't care. I lost at the end of the day :(. It's irrelevant to me. I would care about placement tho, cuz that's sorta different.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
2 - 2 is not that great though.

Also, title is so racist my racist glands hurt.