What's new

Stock Market Fall Classic Edition: Isn't it actually summer?

YOMI Reno_Racks

I have a dream...
I say every member that thoroughly enjoys the stock market thread as much as I do should maybe try giving 16bit some incentive to doing it in more detail and more frequent.

If we each donated one measly buck to Steve's PayPal, that would be at least $200-$300, maybe more. We could do it every 2-3 months so it would be like we were paying him $100 per Stock market thread.

I bet he'd go for it. Shit I would.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I say every member that thoroughly enjoys the stock market thread as much as I do should maybe try giving 16bit some incentive to doing it in more detail and more frequent.

If we each donated one measly buck to Steve's PayPal, that would be at least $200-$300, maybe more. We could do it every 2-3 months so it would be like we were paying him $100 per Stock market thread.

The only time I would go for this is if he would use the money to travel to the next major. I love watching his CW.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

GGA 16 Bit

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I wouldn't want to do this regularly for money. Too much pressure. I only do it because it's fun for me and the forum. It's actually not that easy either. For the most part if someone is left out, like Cowboy this time, it's because I didn't have a joke involving them.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I wouldn't want to do this regularly for money. Too much pressure. I only do it because it's fun for me and the forum. It's actually not that easy either. For the most part if someone is left out, like Cowboy this time, it's because I didn't have a joke involving them.
The Don has spoken

He wants you paid

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I lost to noobe's doomsday and insayne's aquaman with black adam, both very close matches and both sets 2 1, TFC had hella tough pools and many good players didn't get out of pools, which is why when i talked to most ppl there, they were like "it happens". But the main thing is, i'm only using one character, that's something that I need to do.
This plus your other posts man, I love your attitude. This is why you guys do so well at tournys, you don't get down when things don't go your way. You go back work your asses off and come back and whip some ass. Vegas attitude man, love it. Why did you have to miss our pool at UFGT?? You could have beat GGA Han for me and maybe I woulda got out ;) lol Good luck at the next one, I know you'll be back on top man.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
MIT this Black Adam stuff aint working, find your reptile/lu kang/scorpion in this game and stick with him. You will defenitly crush people.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
People think I'm joking when I say Aquaman is the best character in the game. I'm being completely serious. He has 0 losing matchups and maybe like five or six 5-5 matchups. After the patch though some of his 5-5's are getting nerfed so he is going to be undisputed #1
pick him up and win everything, if you're so sure ;)

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight

$300 for a stock thread?

I'll do it for 50 and blow up a heck of a lot more people.

Is this where we are going? Paying for posts? lol

Brooklyn Static S

I put a shock to your systems
@AKPigoftheHut

I'm the kind of person that will trust people immediately. I'll be your friend, I'll trust you at your word without doubt. People would call that gullible.

But when you break that, everything you say to the contrary gains the taste of insincerity. I start doubting what you say is what you mean, and I don't have time for you anymore.

I'm sorry you felt that way, Pig. Because at CEO I thought we became friends. And then you became a gigantic asshole online in everything that concerned me, because you don't think Superman is fair. This isn't some mystical world of anonymous dealings; it's you who said those things.

So please stop trying to be my friend. It's ok man.
I don't have to like you to not hate you. I just don't want to be your friend.
You don't have to be my friend to not insult me... like you're doing more of right now.

You're the only one here acting asshurt. Be an adult and let it go.

Everyboy desires a second chance tho!! :(

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
GGA 16 Bit, love these threads and already expected stock down haha :p. First time I didn't get out of pools ever, and first time no one from vegas gets a top 8, but statistics will get you eventually because no one is perfect (just what i said about KDZ when he got 9th at SJ, then went on to win TFC). All i got to say is, i'll only be using MMH from now on and vegas will be ready to go come vindication and possibly NEC :).
You and Rampage are the most positive people in the forums by far.