What's new

Stock Market Fall Classic Edition: Isn't it actually summer?

how exactly would you buff MB catdash?
Well, it's kind of supplemental, but in general CW is way too slow. IF her forward dash was somewhat reminiscent of Bats then she wouldn't need any suggestions for a CD improvement at all. But since her slow dash makes her have to inchworm on opponents, then I'd figure give her a reptile like balance where he had piss poor movement outside of his elbow dash. Now obviously, since her CD has a lot of whiff recovery and block recovery, it's nowhere near as abusable as the lizard's but she needs a respect factor from a distance so she can make up for the part of her game that leaves her boned at full screen. So to answer your question, if her forward dash doesn't get buffed, I'd make her CD faster than 16 frames on start up and make the MB version come out almost instantly after start up and have it's armor absorb at least 2 hits. I have to predict the future to use that shit on start up due to it's slow start up instead of reacting to something coming my way. Long story short, if her Forward dash is touched up, then she wouldn't need it but on the otherhand, well you get my drift...

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
By the way, GGA stock DOWN; no representatives at this major :'(
I blame Wafflez

Tommy got in real deep w some drug pushers hitting up 7/11s for big gulp and red bull and to sell the devil's lettuce to young kids outside and at little league fields so Han had to step in, mop him back to shape and sit in Tommy's kitchen w a rifle protecting tommy while he slept off his heroin addiction and made sure no one , who tommy owed thousands of dollars to , bust through the door for revenge

Tommy is recovering and Han rifle still sits in his hand loaded and ready at all times in case some holligans come looking for their prized down player

It's a difficult situation

This plus your other posts man, I love your attitude. This is why you guys do so well at tournys, you don't get down when things don't go your way. You go back work your asses off and come back and whip some ass. Vegas attitude man, love it. Why did you have to miss our pool at UFGT?? You could have beat GGA Han for me and maybe I woulda got out ;) lol Good luck at the next one, I know you'll be back on top man.
thanks a lot man, appreciate the support. I'm always mad at the moment I lose at a tournament, but shortly after that, I just enjoy the tournament, hang out with ppl, and cheer my bro/ other vegas teammate (flawedzilla) on. TFC was a blast and there is no point playing a game and going to events if you aren't having fun, that just defeats the purpose of it. Money is the incentive to win and for covering your travel costs and what not, but if you aren't having fun, you shouldn't bother going. Many are telling me to stick with one character, now I will finally take that advice and go on with it. My MMH did fairly well in the team tournament and ppl in the stream chat were pleased with what they saw, so i'm happy about that.

GGA Wafflez

the kid
I blame Wafflez

Tommy got in real deep w some drug pushers hitting up 7/11s for big gulp and red bull and to sell the devil's lettuce to young kids outside and at little league fields so Han had to step in, mop him back to shape and sit in Tommy's kitchen w a rifle protecting tommy while he slept off his heroin addiction and made sure no one , who tommy owed thousands of dollars to , bust through the door for revenge

Tommy is recovering and Han rifle still sits in his hand loaded and ready at all times in case some holligans come looking for their prized down player

It's a difficult situation
i need meh fffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Ah I love this game, cannot Wait until the patch hits.. wonder if they'll do anything to Selina (out of curiosity) @16bit Krayzie KH StarCharger and all the other great CW.

Shes fine, imo.

The only reason I'd say 2 hits of armor is sort of necessary, is because of the Batman match-up. I don't know why he has a two mid hitting projectile that can detonate in the first place, if he already has more projectiles with his trait.

The reason I feel like the second hit of armor is the best move for her, is because it doesn't change her too much. Characters will still be able to armor B3 her catdash since her armor is not active for that long after collision, and character projectiles that she blows up with one bar, she will blow up just the same with 2.

Here are the characters who get affected, and how little it matters.

Deathstroke: First of all, he loses to Catwoman... Second, she can easily space his low shots and blow him up with one bar, otherwise the problem is his meterburn low guns, which will blow the 2 bars up anyway. It doesn't matter, she doesn't approach him with mb catdash, she beats him with a well spaced whip read.

Batman: She will be able to go through both bats, but he will be able to blow it up using one bar, either beating me out of it or staying safe. The match-up doesn't change in her favor, it just makes the Batman player think and use some meter to keep me off. I'm fine with this...

Green Lantern: The issue with green lanterns projectile isn't that she cant go through it, its that smart players shoot it and blow it up early so that she runs right into it after her armor is not active anymore. This is smart play, I have no problem with getting blown up because of that. Its player skill through a catdash read.

Killer Frost: I know very little about the match-up, but she will be able to go through her projectile. I honestly just jump and whip her anyway...

Also, for those who plead for the armor to start up on the first frame, hear me out...

That wont do anything special to her, and might even change match-ups that do not need to be changed do to her being able to blow shit up quicker. Batman will still dominate her from full screen...

Abbneto

God's only man, spared by the Butcher.
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

People complain about how hard Batman is to fight, I beat every other Batman player I play with or without Batman. He is decent but he has his obvious holes and weaknesses. I wouldn't put him in top 3 haha. Probably #5 or #6 which isn't Stier
Please Batman God, teach me the holes and weaknesses

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Deathstroke: First of all, he loses to Catwoman... Second, she can easily space his low shots and blow him up with one bar, otherwise the problem is his meterburn low guns, which will blow the 2 bars up anyway. It doesn't matter, she doesn't approach him with mb catdash, she beats him with a well spaced whip read.
Loses? Does the Catwoman community, GGA 16 Bit in particular, not cry about the Deathstroke match all the time? Low gun shots being -23 on block is still not good enough for them. Yet Batman has superior zoning to pre-patch Deathstroke.

This community is very uneducated.