What's new

Stock Exchange IV: opening bell is at 9:30 am

Protagonist_1

Champion
GGA Jeremiah: Stock neutral. Solid top 16 finish in the main tournament and 2nd place in the character auction. Pulled off the biggest comeback against DJT since I ruined B W1zz's life at Devastation 2011. Now trying to become GGA's first member to be dual sponsored, by applying to join CORN.

Jeremiah trying to join CORN? That's news to me. They had a pretty strong showing at UFGT, plus made a lot of people salty lol.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Ok nobody cares who the best KF is we're all underachieving and on blast.

Let's talk about something more important, like who the top 5 least likely to join CORN are.

1. Glass Sword.
2. Dizzy
3. Heroic Legacy
4. HAN
5. Perfect Legend
Only because I don't talk much at all and I surely never pop off when I play in tournament (my teammates do this enough for me) that I agree with being on this list...no other reason.

GGA Wafflez

the kid
I approve. also i think i love seeing carl get blown up as much as brady, cause all i can imagine is carl goin like "MAAAAAAANN". i laugh every time

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Elder God
NetherRealm Studios
I approve. also i think i love seeing carl get blown up as much as brady, cause all i can imagine is carl goin like "MAAAAAAANN". i laugh every time

I'm glad you posted here, young Thomas. I had forgotten another stock.

Tommy's alts: stock down. Tommy's shite Alt Cage finally has a tournament lose so he can drop his talking point that his Cage is undefeated in tournament.

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Carl: Probably the most baffling thing about Carl's Injustice performance is him not using Black Adam. This guy won the world championship twice by jumping around like an idiot doing dive kicks and now refuses to play Black Adam. I don't get it.

GGA 16 Bit

The whole thing was awesome but this was my favorite. Funny stuff man. Bring back KTP.

Also need to hear about Slips matchup against barely legal tekken bitches

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Elder God
NetherRealm Studios
I don't know, he did get bodied by cage (yes not just any cage, but still) as kenshi. That's got to count for something.

He won in winners and got downloaded in losers. It happens. That's just being outplayed in the end not choking.

coolwhip

Master
I'm glad you posted here, young Thomas. I had forgotten another stock.

Tommy's alts: stock down. Tommy's shite Alt Cage finally has a tournament lose so he can drop his talking point that his Cage is undefeated in tournament.
Actually, his statement stopped being true in September when PL bodied his Cage with Kung Lao at Season's Beatings. When Perfect Legend manages to beat a Johnny Cage, you know it's not a good Johnny Cage.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Elder God
NetherRealm Studios
Wow Tommy on blast. I had forgotten he used Cage there. Nice job Tommy, you've been repeating a false talking point for moths. Stock way down.