What's new

Stock Exchange IV: opening bell is at 9:30 am

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
Nice stock mr kitana.... Everything else aside, FLAWEDZILLA IS THE AQUAMAN OF THE WORLD.... HOLD DAT, TAKE IT TO THE BANK DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH IT, CAUSE ITS THE TRUTH...

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Elder God
NetherRealm Studios
Keits: Stock down. Has now replaced Carl as public enemy #1 in the MKC. More than anything I'm salty about the lack of a MK trophy. Dizzy doesn't care but I wanted that thing in our apartment so I can smash him over the head with it the next time he tells me Cage loses to Kitana because of zoning and that Killer Frost is an unwinnable MU for Aquaman.

Glass Sword: Stock way up. Has earned the right to be called Iron Sword and is on the road to becoming Diamond Sword. Glass Sword did better than most in the now legendary Killer Frost gauntlet and finally broke the chains of slavery from his master Moe in MK.

CORN Alucard: Stock up. Beat ECT champ Tom Brady with a character considered low tier in the tier list with Tom's name on it. I am a huge fan of CORN and love seeing the MKC hand wringing about their pop offs.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Rico suave and a really good GL (I don't remember his name). 1-2 in both so at least it didn't get bodied lol.
losing to rico is understandable because BA is a legit answer to frost

Idk about the lantern though. I think she has 2 bad/even MUs.

Pig Of The Hut

Keits: Stock down. Has now replaced Carl as public enemy #1 in the MKC. More than anything I'm salty about the lack of a MK trophy. Dizzy doesn't care but I wanted that thing in our apartment so I can smash him over the head with it the next time he tells me Cage loses to Kitana because of zoning and that Killer Frost is an unwinnable MU for Aquaman.

Glass Sword: Stock way up. Has earned the right to be called Iron Sword and is on the road to becoming Diamond Sword. Glass Sword did better than most in the now legendary Killer Frost gauntlet and finally broke the chains of slavery from his master Moe in MK.

CORN Alucard: Stock up. Beat ECT champ Tom Brady with a character considered low tier in the tier list with Tom's name on it. I am a huge fan of CORN and love seeing the MKC hand wringing about their pop offs.

Alucard beat the Toryuken champ, ECT champ and Bnb champ

Glass sword went from being so upset last year in tears to DEMOLISHING moe into oblivion and taking a game more than tom against your frost

Pig Of The Hut

Yeah and I got fifth at project injustice and ote3 and beat sonic fox at ect. The disrespect!!!
ok but to be fair if you lose to batman or adam makes sense but frost has no excuses or business losing to anyone else if you main her imo.

Also i dont know about yours because i didnt see it cause i was at work nor khao. But beating fox is nice

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
losing to rico is understandable because BA is a legit answer to frost

Idk about the lantern though. I think she has 2 bad/even MUs.
Lantern is 5-5 and the match showed how it was played at high level. It was hella close but someone had to win.

And I agree that BA is an answer to her and is a bad mu. HG may be bad too but she doesn't have any other bad MUs. She bodies a majority of the cast.

CRUM

Warrior

Still no Arturo. *sigh*