What's new

Starfire Reveal Trailer

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Also I just now noticed that Superman had a Bizzaro skin, I think NRS will add more premier skins once Starfire is out and Bizzaro might be that one for Superman.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Looks like A keep away, zoning character who can do it in the air which looks interesting. Will be fun to explore. Bizzaro skin looks sick too, definitely will use that. I've been grinding for his damn reverse S, still haven't gotten it. Thanks NRS for that skin! lol in some ways, she reminds me of Fate+Firestorm with a hint of Hawkgirl but better. hehe:D I'm pumped for her.

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So she's like Seth from SF4? She has moves from like everbody, lol. That's awesome.

Slymind

Noob
Finally NRS started doing unique particle effects for skins, back in MKX i wanted Kraken Reptile to have a water bubble instead of an acid ball.

Also, People already trying to pass judgement on the character playstyle from the trailer. No wonder pros barely come here anymore.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Also, People already trying to pass judgement on the character playstyle from the trailer. No wonder pros barely come here anymore.
Lol -- wut

This has literally been tradition since the current community blossomed way back in MK9 :confused:

Meanwhile, the same players you speak of are already analyzing the trailer and forming opinions in private chat.

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
dat rashid df2. oiiiii coool. hope she has good tools. I want a chase down character in this walk back meta.

Slymind

Noob
Lol -- wut

This has literally been tradition since the current community blossomed way back in MK9 :confused:

Meanwhile, the same players you speak of are already analyzing bits of the trailer and forming opinions in private chat.
Like i did, and with glimpses of gameplay from a 1 min video is literally impossible to say something meaningful about the character, you can make conjectures and even try and label the character, but, untill the stream, there is not that much to talk about concerning the gameplay, and yet people here are already calling her zoner and whatnot.

WATCHD0G

Noob
Alright guys time to play the game of "Which of these moves will be gear and thus may as well not exist for us"? Hint, they are always the coolest moves.
I swear NRS dropped the ball with how they handled gear moves. without shady glitches you'll maybe never get the good moves

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Like i did, and with glimpses of gameplay from a 1 min video is literally impossible to say something meaningful about the character, you can make conjectures and even try and label the character, but, untill the stream, there is not that much to talk about concerning the gameplay, and yet people here are already calling her zoner and whatnot.
I promise you that the exact same is being done behind the scenes by the people you hold in such high regard.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
NRS did the gears nicely, still better than the variation system that's locked in MK X, most of the gear moves aren't even that great honestly and not played in serious play anyway. A few here, there but a lot aren't that much better than the standard moves honestly.

SF looks like a lot of fun with lots of mobility.

Slymind

Noob
I promise you that the exact same is being done behind the scenes by the people you hold in such high regard.
That telepathy:rolleyes:

Yes, they are analysing the character, but im positive that any reasonable player, pro or not is not labeling the character as anything(zoner, rushdown, etc). They are just analysing her tools from what is presented.

Feeling the sarcasm there, however, i don't hold anyone in higher regards because they are pros, im simply talking things happening here on TYM, and the top players are not the ones doing on this forum what i pointed out, which is: Classifying characters based on a 1 min video, 2 min after said video is released.