What's new

Starfire Reveal Trailer

Aramonde

Noob
She looks great! She might be my secondary.

I really hope the Darth Maul light saber looking move isn't gear only.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
lol.. .that end of round animation... a walk like that looks like it would break her hips!! That is some seriously fake looking sway she got going on
What's so fake about it? Looks realistically possible to me.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
So this list is bogus AF like Maximilian and Ed said?
Terra would be amazing.
But my predictions for DLC is not very diferent:
Black Manta
Atom
Raiden
Enchantress
Rorschach
Spawn
Or it could be:

Black Manta
Atom
Raiden

Enchantress
Constantine
Spawn

Those silhouettes share too many people to guess.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
What i said is factually correct actually: " any reasonable player, pro or not is not labeling the character as anything"

If someone is doing what i pointed, that person is automatically not being reasonable, unless you think it's actually possible classify a character by it's reveal trailer. Naturally when i said pros i did a generalization, there are some those who actually may do this(which is idiotic, forgive the expression), and in any case im not seeing anyone posting here on this forum, if so please show me the post. Im talking about TYM, and not talking about what is happening on any player's living room.

Yeah, its absolutely not being reasonable to look at a character, analyze her moves and draw a PRELIMINARY conclusion.

I also had absolutely no idea that I could apply my own interpretation to events, and there-by make them fact. Do you work Trump? Cause I'm not so sure you understand what does and doesn't constitute a "fact". Pro tip: If the conclusion drawn is drawn through personal interpretation and/or opinion of events or data, it absolutely does not make it a fact. I know words are hard, as is, apparently for you, having fun.

Nothing wrong with looking at the data we're given and drawing conclusions. If I make a post and say "Ok this is the definitive guide on how to optimally play Starfire based on her 1:30s reveal video" I'm being an ass. If I start arguing how strong she is or isnt, or what she is or isnt, Im being an ass.. If I look at the data Im given and draw conclusions from that data, and then state them AS CONCLUSIONS, - which I havent seen anyone do anything but - then I am simply enjoying myself, discussing a game I enjoy and adding my own opinion to the swirling mass of other opinions. There is nothing idiotic about it and the fact that you'd label it that way.. is actually kinda pathetic.

Id listen to your rebuttal, but given your total failure to say anything meaningful and your fairly comedic understanding of the super difficult words like "fact", I simply dont care. And so, I block thee. "cause you're an idiot.

Slymind

Noob
Yeah, its absolutely not being reasonable to look at a character, analyze her moves and draw a PRELIMINARY conclusion.

I also had absolutely no idea that I could apply my own interpretation to events, and there-by make them fact. Do you work Trump? Cause I'm not so sure you understand what does and doesn't constitute a "fact". Pro tip: If the conclusion drawn is drawn through personal interpretation and/or opinion of events or data, it absolutely does not make it a fact. I know words are hard, as is, apparently for you, having fun.

Nothing wrong with looking at the data we're given and drawing conclusions. If I make a post and say "Ok this is the definitive guide on how to optimally play Starfire based on her 1:30s reveal video" I'm being an ass. If I start arguing how strong she is or isnt, or what she is or isnt, Im being an ass.. If I look at the data Im given and draw conclusions from that data, and then state them AS CONCLUSIONS, - which I havent seen anyone do anything but - then I am simply enjoying myself, discussing a game I enjoy and adding my own opinion to the swirling mass of other opinions. There is nothing idiotic about it and the fact that you'd label it that way.. is actually kinda pathetic.

Id listen to your rebuttal, but given your total failure to say anything meaningful and your fairly comedic understanding of the super difficult words like "fact", I simply dont care. And so, I block thee. "cause you're an idiot.
Despite you blocking me(or so you claim) i still feel the need to answer.

First, i didn't throw any personal insults at anyone, so grow up with that atitude, also you claim not to care yet you bother to answer me with with a text wall, just to block me later like a petty child(nice mentality there). Also, where did i say that people's early conclusions were facts?

I said that labeling a character with less than a min of gameplay footage is idiotic, and that a reasonable player wouldn't do that(which some were doing in this very thread), i and stand by that no matter what kind of mental gymnastics you go through to say otherwise.

It's one thing to analyze the character, however, to deliver a conclusion without barely seeing the character is stupid, period. One barely tasted what's on the plate yet he/she already fully classified it, really smart, totally reasonable thing to do. Amusing read though, typical child trying to act condescending to others while throwing insults, even more amusing about the block. Scream loud and plug your ears, terrible behavior(even for the child that you are).

protools27

Rebel without a scene

First, i didn't throw any personal insults at anyone, so grow up with that atitude, also you claim not to care yet you bother to answer me with with a text wall, just to block me later like a petty child(nice mentality there). Also, where did i say that people's early conclusions were facts?

I said that labeling a character with less than a min of gameplay footage is idiotic, and that a reasonable player wouldn't do that(which some were doing in this very thread), i and stand by that no matter what kind of mental gymnastics you go through to say otherwise.

It's one thing to analyze the character, however, to deliver a conclusion without barely seeing the character is stupid, period. One barely tasted what's on the plate yet he/she already fully classified it, really smart, totally reasonable thing to do. Amusing read though, typical child trying to act condescending to others while throwing insults, even more amusing about the block. Scream loud and plug your ears, terrible behavior(even for the child that you are).

protools27

Rebel without a scene
Am i doing anything to deny other people's enjoyment? Just made an observation back then, which has been escalating to the point where i was personally insulted twice by a poster and apparently that's ok with the mods.
Honestly man, your trying to hard. As far as I've seen nobody is labeling concrete that starfire will be a specific kind of character, just speculating on what she could be. Everyone looks at a characters reveal and tries to get an idea of how they will play. It's really not that serious.

Slymind

Noob
Honestly man, your trying to hard. As far as I've seen nobody is labeling concrete that starfire will be a specific kind of character, just speculating on what she could be. Everyone looks at a characters reveal and tries to get an idea of how they will play. It's really not that serious.
I didn't quote anyone directly to avoid going off topic, just made an observation, then mod came at me and i just rebutted, the conversation was already over back then, and out of nowhere another poster came and directly insulted me(which never happened since i created my account here). Im not trying hard, i was just having a debate, until that kid came all heated for some reason.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
If they're going to include MK characters I don't see why they wouldn't include ones that were absent in MKX so they can have completely revamped movesets and evoke feelings of actual excitement. If I wanted to play the same recycled movesets, I'd play MKX. Give me Sindel, Jade or Rain thanks.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
If they're going to include MK characters I don't see why they wouldn't include ones that were absent in MKX so they can have completely revamped movesets and evoke feelings of actual excitement. If I wanted to play the same recycled movesets, I'd play MKX. Give me Sindel, Jade or Rain thanks.
Or Fujin.